Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Will be trash tier on Dominion.

Calling it now.

Psi21

08-04-2011

AoE stun to stop a capture from multiple enemies shouldn't be all that bad

Scien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

anything with a stun should be good on DOM

Bloodpaly

08-04-2011

So Annie also has an AoE stun, can actually farm and have mana to fight champions, and has more base damage. If the game is actually fast paced and is about 20 min in length, Veigar won't be remotely as good as her.

Larcent

08-04-2011

I had posted on the general forums whether Nasus and Veigar's Q would be altered by the time Dominion came out but haven't gotten a red response.

I know they've said they want to change those skills, but there haven't been any posts indicating what they'd do.

I think Veigar's stun will be awesome in Dominion (it benefits greatly from being used in messy fights), but the rest is a problem.

iiNFUSED

08-04-2011

veigar was never as good anyway ^^ but i still love to play him

Toidiedud

08-04-2011

Remember you get gold and levels way faster.

So veigar can get a lot of AP in a short time.

Arcqe

08-04-2011

heimer will be godly in dominion o.o

Dopplemiester

08-04-2011

there are alot of X factors that we dont know of but even if Viegar is not very good in DOM he is still Disgustingly powerful in the right hands in SR