Release Date Speculation - September?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICEverfrost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

So we should be seeing sneak peaks of the map later in August. Think they will actually go live with the map in September?

I'm relatively new to LoL and have been impress with the rate they've been putting out new champions ever few weeks. However I've heard there have been a number of disapointments with new content to related to champions and balances.

Think they would risk the bad publicity of missing again and not releasing this in September?

Lotticey

08-04-2011

Play Dominion in a nearly complete state at GamesCom (August 17-21) in Europe and at PAX Prime (August 26-28) in North America. Dominion will make it into your daily play schedule shortly after PAX.

ICEverfrost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotticey View Post
Play Dominion in a nearly complete state at GamesCom (August 17-21) in Europe and at PAX Prime (August 26-28) in North America. Dominion will make it into your daily play schedule shortly after PAX.
This is exactly what I'm asking. Define "shortly after PAX". September? Or will they push it out a few months?

Lotticey

08-04-2011

You'll just have to wait and see and keep a eye on announcements

AntiheroKing

08-04-2011

From how I understand it, with dominion being "close to ready," Gamescom and PAX will be the final, "live" testing, for actual player feedback. Assuming that no massive bugs arise during either show, there's a good chance Dominion will be released the following month or so. There will inevitably be minute bugs, of course, so patience is still very key. Riot had always had a strong view of "when it is ready" regarding new content, so I'll put my wager on October.

Šneeks

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiheroKing View Post
From how I understand it, with dominion being "close to ready," Gamescom and PAX will be the final, "live" testing, for actual player feedback. Assuming that no massive bugs arise during either show, there's a good chance Dominion will be released the following month or so. There will inevitably be minute bugs, of course, so patience is still very key. Riot had always had a strong view of "when it is ready" regarding new content, so I'll put my wager on October.

Sept IMO.

ICEverfrost

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiheroKing View Post
Of course, I'd rather wait and have the game ready the right way than release unbalance or buggy. So long as it's no later than October I'll be happy.

RaspyTurnover

08-04-2011

They're releasing more info up to and past PAX so it should be safe to assume it pretty much is done other than player testing.

Šneeks

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toidiedud View Post
They're releasing more info up to and past PAX so it should be safe to assume it pretty much is done other than player testing.
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/04/le...inion-preview/

has a huge amount of info compared to Riot's vid/post

AntiheroKing

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeeeeeeeeel View Post
Sept IMO.
Oh believe me, my fingers are crossed.