@Riot -- Haters will hate, you guys rule!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeorioSan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Lots of QQ about nothing actually getting released this week, etc., but I personally am super excited over the announcement of Crystal Scar and Dominion! It looks like Riot learned a lot from the announcement of Magma Chamber -- it's awesome that they were able to keep Dominion a secret over the course of a year until now, when it's nearing completion and will be playable @ PAX.

One thing that people haven't been talking about much -- it's pretty awesome that this mode is going to be free... I mean, think how much revenue they could have generated by having this as something purchasable, given how popular LoL is now. Sure, there would be grumblings, but everyone would have still bought it at the end of the day.

Three cheers for Riot!

Myocardial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

One thing to say to RIOT,

Don't **** this up guys. Dominion is your chance to change the moba scene completely. If it's good you'll be showered with hookers and blow, if it's not, well if it's not I guess it's business as usual.

LeorioSan

08-04-2011

From what Zileas said, it sounds like everything came together and that all that's left is tweaking/polishing... I guess we'll find out for ourselves soon enough, but it's going to be a tough few weeks/months of waiting. Can't wait for more screenshots/videos in the meantime!