Disappointed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Šneeks

08-04-2011

I know all of you at Riot have worked extremely hard on this game type and map. And I am honestly really excited to play it.

I'm just a tad disappointed that you would hype up this week SO much just for an announcement.

I understand it's exciting for you guys at Riot. But the majority of us still have to wait 1+ months.

I'm not going to hold a grudge or anything. I'm not going to say "soon = never". I know you will hold up on your promise. I just was hoping for a little bit more this week since you said this week would be a great week.

All I'm saying is maybe next time don't hype up the week of the announcement...

Really am excited for it though.

tl;dr QQ I can't play it now.

Sensaro

08-04-2011

oh stfu, you should be happy they are finally giving us a new map AND champ cause im pretty sure skarner will be released with dominion, oh forgot the new game mode to that they probly worked they're arses of coding.

Matake

08-04-2011

^

Bertyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensaro View Post
oh stfu, you should be happy they are finally giving us a new map AND champ cause im pretty sure skarner will be released with dominion.
Skarner will come out before dominion, and we don't need a new map. The games balanced around 5v5 summoner's rift and if this changes that the game will be ruined.

Šneeks

08-04-2011

Quote:
oh stfu, you should be happy they are finally giving us a new map AND champ cause im pretty sure skarner will be released with dominion, oh forgot the new game mode to that they probly worked they're arses of coding.
You just read my tl;dr didn't you?

I said I was happy they were coming out with new things. Excited even.

Just disappointed that they hyped it up so much and it was just a 50 second trailer.

Sensaro

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertyo View Post
Skarner will come out before dominion, and we don't need a new map. The games balanced around 5v5 summoner's rift and if this changes that the game will be ruined.
ya we do cause everyone is getting tired of summoner's rift and twisted treeline and ppl would start to leave if we dont get a new map, this wont ruin the game you still have 2 other maps to play just dont play crystal scar if you dont like it.

Bertyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
ya we do cause everyone is getting tired of summoner's rift and twisted treeline and ppl would start to leave if we dont get a new map, this wont ruin the game you still have 2 other maps to play just dont play crystal scar if you dont like it.
you'll play it for a month and then go back to SR because that's what this game is. Mobas don't need maps.

Andok

08-04-2011

I think the main problem will be balancing, as with Twisted Treeline, this game is balanced around 5v5 SR, which explains why champs like Jax, Trynd, Mnudo, and Singed wreck face in TT. I bet that Dominion will be the same. Champs like Poppy, Xin, etc. will do well. Also early game champs like LB and renekton will wreck face, and farmer champs such as Nasus and Veigar (especially Veigar), will be practically useless.

All in all, the map design seems very interesting, reminds me of AB from WoW, but better, and I can totally see how this tailors to League of Legend's gameplay. The balancing is just my only concern, but I'm sure Riot will find a way.

Off Topic: Whatever happened to Magma Chamber? Is Riot going to release that later on?

Maal

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeeeeeeeeel View Post
Just disappointed that they hyped it up so much and it was just a 50 second trailer.
More like 15 secondes trailer. Most of the trailer is just words popping, not actualy gameplay...

Toidiedud

08-04-2011

Apparently they wernt supposed to leak or hype the announcement up so much and Tryndamere's is having a meeting to address it.