Yay new map and playmode, but where is spectator mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazystairs

08-04-2011

So this all cool and such, but I did watch dreamhack and I did see the spectator mode as well as remember hearing/reading that it would be released shortly after dreamhack. Soooooo............, where is it? Is it coming with dominion or is this a "shhhh, you didn't see anything," jedi mind trick thing? Just curious.

delima05

08-04-2011

This game mode is something bigger lol..

And you ask about spectator. This could possibly be bigger than people think, quick fast. Great LoL gameplay, but more of a Bloodline playstyle

aka full out free for all.

easier for casul to pick up and to learn, but doesnt mean old veterans may grow a huge liking to it..

anyways, who cares about spect mode for dominion is on the way.

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

I believe they're still making sure it works fine as well as incorporating it to work with Dominion, which has different UI elements or something that they have to consider. It came up in an interview or Red post somewhere.

Crazystairs

08-04-2011

What's the point of saying "were releasing something" if your not going to release it. I mean, I hear that's the usual coarse of action around here, but come on. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about dominion. I was hoping for a new play style and map, but release what you say your going to release. I just want to know if its coming with dominion.

Crazystairs

08-05-2011

Quick bump since I see so many red posts.

HatLlama

08-05-2011

They've promised spectator and replays since the early beta, but we're still waiting.

Predator77777

Recruiter

08-05-2011

They said this will be the biggest patch so maybe it will include spectator mode. We'll probably know more by PAX

SiN Deejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Everything isn't made at the same rate.

Crazystairs

08-05-2011

Anybody?

Zerdo

08-05-2011

I wouldn't be surprised if they made spectator mode a part of the Dominion patch.

They've mentioned they've made a lot of progress on it since Dreamhack and would be showing it off again at the upcoming events.