Your League of Legends: Dominion Media Coverage Compendium

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kydrone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caca Man View Post
Ever since this company i've grown to hate the word Soon, it's lost all meaning to me at this point, and i get huge headaches from just reading it now.

I tell you they brought bad luck by bringing Tamat over from Aion... NCSoon's game... haha

Scarbutt

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eekirkio View Post
Well it has a demo scheduled at PAX Prime, so we know it won't be released for full gameplay until the 28th at the earliest
Do you remember when they used spectatr mode? Now count how many months have passed from that

Diabloman CQ

08-04-2011

im reading these responses and i go back to the "career" thread from yestereday and I am wondering how all you IT professionals and Engineers can be such impatient little children.... oh...wait.. you might be.

Frank the Golem

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooDrunkToFunk View Post
they decide to go and add a completely new game mode no one asked for.
You must be new here.

People have been asking for some style of CTF gameplay since before I started playing in December of '09.

Evidence:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=14451
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=22677
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=24732

Parricidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

You really shouldn't hype us up so much just for a trailer of something that'll come months from now. It just turns out to be a huge letdown.

Reulon

08-04-2011

Make ARAM a legit playlist please

berking

08-04-2011

A new skin for SR would be nice.

i know spring break is over, but an easy idea for a skin was adding a beach , umbrellas instead of trees,guard posts instead of turrets some beach balls....

going back to the theme the map looks awesome and new play style is something i must try, its easy to know when a map is addictive and when not(10+games) , if you ad some competitive rewards like elo and ladders im in(achievments would be great).

greetings!!!

Saddler

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricidium View Post
You really shouldn't hype us up so much just for a trailer of something that'll come months from now. It just turns out to be a huge letdown.

Hype is something YOUR mind fabricates. So don't blame Riot for that.

Rejuvination

08-04-2011

so yeah, you said big things this week ( as many comments have already said), not an announcement this week that would lead to things happening next year. still expecting more, as "selfish" or "greedy" as people want to call it, because i expected that riot doesn't want to lose players just because they have to wait 5+ months for something complained about for months.

Hellblaue

08-04-2011

I just read a locked post that compared the new map to Arathi Basin in WoW. To be honest it made a lot of sense and should not have been locked. At first glance it is Arathi Basin and I hope that is not what it ends up being.

I really really x 1000000 hope it doesn't become AB.