Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion is Coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPanduhh

08-07-2011

Quote:
DreamCuri:
New map? Sweet.

New gameplay? Epicwinsauceawesometown.

edit: All the downvoters need to chill out.
You were the ones who got excited over the hype. An intelligent person takes everything in stride. So shut up and enjoy the fact there's a new map coming.

You're here because you love LoL.

Exactly.

vL NEkaton

08-08-2011

Awesome!

Otouto Chan

08-08-2011

Riot did not even give Magma Chamber a proper chance.

s8Valentine

08-08-2011

Grags ult >:d

The Soup Kitchen

08-08-2011

League of legends meets Call of duty domination. = Awesome

Just what I was saying they should do

Now its time for a Capture the Fiddlesticks.
Or a good ol' Search and Destroy!
(^ everyone only has 5 lives, once all lives are depleted, your computer combusts.)

Zeppln

08-08-2011

That's nice and all that new maps along with a new game type is coming out, yet when are you finally going to finish the Mac client for those whom have it. Dual booting sucks from time to time, and the Riot faculty stated that it was going to be released some time ago.

showerhead

08-08-2011

So... when is ARAM going to become an official game type? There's already an excellent map for it, just convert the tutorial map.

And whatever happened to magma chamber?

Penguinbotxl

08-09-2011

Strangely enough ive seen this type of game mode and exact map structure before. From what i can remember once a team starts winning the snowball effect drives in at 10 fold and usually people will have to make some alliance with the other teams to take them down and then backstab each other

Parasamgate

08-09-2011

Wonderful.

Thanks Riot.

maadcant

08-10-2011

Quote:
Enoy:
I know I haven't played Wow in a few years but 20 spells ? REALLY ? Outside of downgrading , I think about 6-7 were pretty much all that was ever used..... 3-4 were used most often.

You clearly played warrior or rogue, and never a priest, warlock, mage, etc.

I had 48 keybinds on my priest when I would arena. And yes, I would use them. And yes, re-binding them in bar tender if I lost my mods was a b1tch.