Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion is Coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuggindan

08-06-2011

IM GOING TO PAX FOR LoL

dyju

08-06-2011

Quote:
LuCiD OmEn:
This makes me moist.

Will this be a new client? (don't think so....?)

Will this have its own Stat tracker? (I think so ?)

In any case changing the game play should be wild, a whole new way to play with the same hero's is pretty sweet, I need a FAQ!!!!!!

First, you know in the "play" menu, where under pvp there is classic and nothing else? thats where the new mode will be.

and of course it will have its own stat tracker.......and for gods' sake, riot, nerf tanky melee, please, so much damage and they take nothing.

WrathOfJMan

08-06-2011

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghettoguru

08-06-2011

FAP FAP FAP!! Yeeeee buddy!! gosh i wanna play but it sux being 18 and getting kicked of your house.

n0is

08-06-2011

good job riot!! you've taken 1 year on 1 map!!! they're learning everybody!

ExplosiveBadger

08-06-2011

Quote:
horndoggy:
Sounds really different and awesome. The map looks to shiny for me though, it reminds me of WOW

Ummm... Since when was WoW shiny...? I play WoW, it's more gloomy than anything...

ExplosiveBadger

08-06-2011

Quote:
WillSmithJiggy:
"Never before attempted in the MOBA genre."

But Demigod did it.

But Demigod isn't popular and sucks... not even the creator knows what it is...

EvilNucca

08-06-2011

This looks very fun sorta like Arathi Basin in WoW awesome been looking for this kind of mode for a lil while now.

I do have a question for the Devs though are you guys working on a capture the flag type of game mode by any chance I know the question has had to cross your path before but it would be really fun? I am not sure how it will work out with the many champs with speed boost but it still would be fun to see. I believe if you made something like this the flag should be dropped if the champ carrying the flag does any abilities or attacks it should take a few seconds to pick up the flag and return it also. Something to consider.

Also this is nothing big but I have played a few draft racing games and was wondering how hard it would be for you guys to either create a map for it or maybe have an option to remove minions laning or neutral, laning and neutral in custom games something like that would really be a neat aspect for the game. It would also make it easier for people that create their own games to set rules.

Ubergeekpi

08-06-2011

Quote:
Riddlemethis:
I can honestly say, that every skin purchase (well over $300) has not been in vein.

This game was created for gamers, and nothing more. They have kept close to the community and will not cease in there efforts to make this not only a hard-core gamers play ground, but a casual players way to become immersed in something that has other wise been seen as a waste of time, GAMES!

thank you riot.

^the new RP king

callum 747

08-07-2011

ummm i was thinking can we have a birds eye map b4 the game actually comes out, because to be honest i am still a bit confused with how does the map look like .... and how u capture a capturing point...

TF and pantheon might be of some use now, they can teleport everywhere stealing these capturing points ^^