Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion is Coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedHandedJill

08-06-2011

Quote:
Zastie:
So you have 4 friends? I can count! XD

No, you can't. o_o' He said he doesn't have enough friends for a 5v5. Him + 4 = 5.

He has 3 friends.

DoLoFoNoS 9D

08-06-2011

At last so EPIC!!!Well done Riot Team@

Ignatus95

08-06-2011

Love the artwork of the map. Can't wait to actually see a live stream or a gameplay vid!

GentlemanPanda

08-06-2011

Quote:
Craftyfrog:
It seems like ranged supports have no place here... capturing is a point blank thing. How is a squishy support, or for that matter a squishy range, going to be able to capture effectively? The other team's melee will just show up in their face.

I'm concerned about balancing issues as well. All the characters thus far are balanced around the DOTA game, there are some characters that are not effective early on, and it's entirely possible for them to hang back early game in Twisted Treeline and level up a bit before they try to actually engage in PvP. What about now, when those characters need to rush out and capture points, being thrown into PvP game right off the bat? Conversely, there's certain characters that excel at early game damage, Vayne is one who comes to mind, how are these characters not going to have ridiculous advantages in a game mode that hinges on the opening minutes of heavy pvp combat? And how are already difficult to kill (bordering on op) tanky melee dps not going to have their strengths amplified over other classes in this kind of game? Time will tell, of course, and I'm curious about this new mode, but I foresee problems.

jwboys

08-06-2011

meh, why are the colors so **** bright, is it lollipop land. wheres magma chamber? this map is going to be owned by stunner and snare champs

Rasako

08-06-2011

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! now, about Garen's helmet...

memecomplex

08-06-2011

im wondering if there will be a new map that lets you play on other gametype. what happens if i want to play classic mode on the new map. im getting tired of the same two maps and i honestly dont want to play a ctf just so i can play a new map.

Kegmaster 9000

08-06-2011

Here's something..

Dota 2 will have 3 different gamemodes, along with 6 modified normal gamemodes.
Don't forget 8 maps.

And LoL is trying to show them up with... 1 gamemode.

I think I know which game I'll be going with.

Also note that Gamescom will showcase LoL's new gammode, and will also be the first appearance of Dota 2 to the public.

LuCiD OmEn

08-06-2011

This makes me moist.

Will this be a new client? (don't think so....?)

Will this have its own Stat tracker? (I think so ?)

In any case changing the game play should be wild, a whole new way to play with the same hero's is pretty sweet, I need a FAQ!!!!!!

Mandible Claw

08-06-2011

So...what happened to Magma Chamber?