Blitz Runes and Masteries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakashik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

As a tank how should I set him up?

Or would i be better off learning Alistar?

Kakashik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Oh I also have experience on Blitz I just want to see how people do him these days been a while since I tanked.

UL9 ZettaRose

08-04-2011

I don't see many tank blitzcranks.. :/

Maybe offtank, but not full tank.

TheL4ughingM4n

08-04-2011

I like playing him with +mana runes. Basically he acts as amazing bait for greedy people, as his mana shield basically gives him another 50% of his health. It also scales very well with manamune.

Kakashik

08-04-2011

Thats what I was thinking about main tank. I felt when I used to play him he is not tanky enough until mid to late game. Perhaps I should pick up Alistar then. Although he is ban often so that doesn't help much either. I have singed and rammus but I am not a big fan of either of those.

zilentworld

08-04-2011

If you can hit skillshots with a big %, then play blitz.

Runes- ms or hp quints, apen reds, hp/lvl yellows or mp5/lvl yellows, cdr or mr blues

Masteries - 9/0/21 , max the mp, get greed, dont max mp5

mana crystal + 2 pots first item, to sheen. ALWAYS sheen please, if you want manamune, buy tear LATER, manamune is so easy to farm, just auto attack, and Q gives 8 mana.

then just get usual tank/ryze items, HoG to randuins, frozen heart, banshee

btw, for people who will say rush tear, moar mana = moar tanky, its just an additional shield with your base stats, and its LOW. getting sheen is all the damage you will need

Cirefy

08-04-2011

I prefer 1/8/21 masteries. Improved exhaust, SoS, standard utility

Arpen, Armor, CDR/ MR, Arpen/Movespeed

PlatypusAvenger

08-04-2011

I am also a fan of 1/8/21 with Exhaust/Flash and full Strength of Spirit. I rune him with ArPen Reds, Hp/Lvl Reds, Flat HP Quints, MR/Lvl Blues (but that is my default tanky AD setup). Once I have them, I am planning on giving Flat CDR and Movespeed Quints a shot.