How Many Wins to get Bronze,Silver,Gold,Platinum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Baiterr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

as the title says... how many wins would it take in ranked to get all of the above for the season one skins and stuff like that? i read it like 4 times but i play normal and have 800 wins but i just wanna see if i can start playing ranked only and see if i can get to platinum? in less than a month?

Deb

08-03-2011

Ranked is based on ELO not wins. You usually get about 12 ELO per win and -12 per loss. If the game expected you to lose and you win you'd gain more elo. If the game expected you to win and you lose you lose more elo than usual. It's almost impossible that you'll get to platinum in less than a month.

Johnwiddin

08-03-2011

1500 silver
1800 gold
2k plat

ratings

10 games to get a rating.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

IIRC, Hotshot said something about winning 42 ranked games in a row to hit platinum elo (from nothing). So something around there.

Xagonix

08-03-2011

How many wins?
That depends on how good you are.

Darth Baiterr

08-03-2011

hmm im at 20 wins and i just got bronze sooo.... 1252 elo i guess...goes by how much elo you have aparently thanks guys. lets see how good i am in a month ill revive this topic and post how much elo i got in a month.

Methonis

08-03-2011

You will be unranked.

Ziln

Recruiter

08-03-2011

Gold is 1875
Platinum is 2220

Or something like that.

ChickenStar7

08-03-2011

Troll too obvious, no fun

Saint Seraphiel

08-03-2011

Bronze 1245
Silver 1495
that's all u need