New Skins Soon Available: Scuba Gragas, Tribal Ryze, and Bird of Prey Anivia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathKontrol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

Uggh i hate how the first 20 posts in a skin announcement thread are always love and smileys about how c00l the new skins are going to be. they always sound like something along the lines of this:

"ooh i love the new skins theyre beautiful i cant wait to spend my money on aniva and ryze! and gragas looks so cool i just cant wait for that one too!! <3 u riot!!"

we need some hate posts every once in a while! unfortunately for me (i guess) these skins are actually pretty decent and at least took more thinking than the pair of skins that always come out with new champions in order to vacuum money by not making the new champ free the week it comes out and therefore persuading you to buy the champion/skin bundle, so i dont really have much to rant about.

i guess all i can complain about is: thanks for making skins for 2 characters who dont have skins yet (human ryze doesnt count), but aniva didnt deserve one. how about you start bubbling up ideas for shaco or udyr skins sometimes soon guys. that is all.

EDIT: oh yeah, one more thing, we noticed the spatula in gragas's picture after the first 20 posts and urf was an april fools joke not a "lovable manatee". shut up now about the spatula.

Trungie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

Riot, you should think about making a pirate Teemo.

Glosed

05-03-2010

Now if only Anivia's autoattack could shoot American flags...

shrillz

05-03-2010

i like the skins, but i gotta agree with DeathKontrol; when is shaco getting a new skin??

Suetake

05-03-2010

is it me or does tribal ryze look like a blue kratos??

just a thought

Footman

Adjudicator

05-03-2010

Scuba Gragas <3

Mooinacan

05-03-2010

i see urf's spatula in gragas pic!

Black Elk

05-03-2010

Eh I love that riot comes out with skins, but could you make skins for champions that have none before doubling up?

LSOreli

05-03-2010

why doesnt the bird of prey anivia skin have the same colors in game as the picture shows. I ripped the file awhile ago and can see myself with bird of prey anivia currently but, I dont like it much, I like the brown with white anivia a lot better then the black and white.

OriginZ

05-03-2010

Cool skins.