New Skins Soon Available: Scuba Gragas, Tribal Ryze, and Bird of Prey Anivia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PineappleThis

05-03-2010

Wow, these are all really awesome skins!

Ojama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

lol gogo gargas with a spatula in the background

Mizea

05-03-2010

STILL no Nidalee skin? Is this going to turning to months wait like the Tristana's skin?

exoup

05-03-2010

I'm guessing scuba gragas will cost a lot if it's 30% off.

I hope I'm not right.

NiloCP

05-03-2010

That tribal ryze art looks amazing. Makes me want to buy it haha

GodlikeJungler

05-03-2010

The spatula is a clue Riot will soon get another funy story to make Urf revive .Maybe he's not dead or it's his brother or something ... Riot will find out some cool story and Urf will come back!!

naruto1

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthony View Post
Anyone else see the spatula in the Gragas picture? A shout-out to our beloved URF?
lol ya thats the first thing i noticed exept of course the OVERSIZED DRUNK BEER lol

MonsterPig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizea View Post
STILL no Nidalee skin? Is this going to turning to months wait like the Tristana's skin?
She has 2 skins already, please less fail and more attention to better, less ghey heroes who have none. kthxbai.

EDIT: was also wondering why anivia is black when eagles and her splash is brown.

naruto1

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimdic View Post
i want a roller disco heimerdinger.
lol that would be sooooooooooooooooo epic again lol

Crysknife

05-03-2010

Woot for new skins!

However, I feel I have to speak up about a disturbing trend - the last few skin screenshots have shown multiple instances of the same basic view of the character model. (The Desert Garen screenshots were especially amusing, as there were two shots of him in almost the exact same part of his spin - which seems difficult to do.) Can you make it a point to show the champions sporting their awesome new skins from multiple angles, especially if you're going to post multiple screenshots?

Barring seeing these skins in-game (some of which are quite rare), these news posts are often my only source of seeing how cool a new skin is, and to see whether I'd like to add it to my collection.

Thanks,

Crysknife