Garen's new skin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n00b saib0t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

So there's no pic, I'm at work and I just couldn't wait to post this.

It's not exactly a new skin, but it's more of a glitch. I was playing on SR last night when my internet connection drops and causes LoL to crash. I boot it up again and reconnect and when I get in, both my Garen and the enemy Garen look really messed up!

Half of his front armor was red, his face was all in negative mode (black and blue and white style) and there was some cool particle effects going on (probably from his passive).

I tried to screenshot it, but when i put it into paint the screen was all black! I've heard reports of glitches like this before so I pulled out my HD digi cam to snap a screen when I realized my camera batteries were dead!

I have pics on my iphone, low res, but I can upload them later tonight when I get home. Just thought I'd share, anybody else have champs glitch out when they disconnect?

Zidane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

Riveting tale, chap.

Spunkify

Adjudicator

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b saib0t View Post
So there's no pic, I'm at work and I just couldn't wait to post this.

It's not exactly a new skin, but it's more of a glitch. I was playing on SR last night when my internet connection drops and causes LoL to crash. I boot it up again and reconnect and when I get in, both my Garen and the enemy Garen look really messed up!

Half of his front armor was red, his face was all in negative mode (black and blue and white style) and there was some cool particle effects going on (probably from his passive).

I tried to screenshot it, but when i put it into paint the screen was all black! I've heard reports of glitches like this before so I pulled out my HD digi cam to snap a screen when I realized my camera batteries were dead!

I have pics on my iphone, low res, but I can upload them later tonight when I get home. Just thought I'd share, anybody else have champs glitch out when they disconnect?
Ive seen it too. Its crazy looking, has some sckulls or something on it also my boots looked like a meki pendant.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-03-2010

Did it look like this? http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2860/asdasf.png

We're pretty sure somehow he turns into Sion somehow.

n00b saib0t

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha, that's awesome! How'd you get a screen of it?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-03-2010

Its apparently a bug with disconnecting

By the way, to take screenshots in game hit F12

Spunkify

Adjudicator

05-03-2010

Quote:
Did it look like this? http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2860/asdasf.png

We're pretty sure somehow he turns into Sion somehow.

Yeah I was like wtf? When I saw that. Both teams if they have a a garen will look like that.

SlyGoat

05-03-2010

It's definitely Sion's texture

Anyone remember the last time this happened back in beta? I can't remember what the champion was, but someone had their texture replaced with Sion's in a messed up patch. I want to say it was Cardmaster, but not sure...

Pyrise

05-03-2010

Sly, I thought annie had the bug from beta, a friend played her alot in beta when the connection wasn't crisp.

Techno Stud

05-03-2010

Quote:
Its apparently a bug with disconnecting

By the way, to take screenshots in game hit F12
Where are they saved?