Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, -please-, for the sake of all camera-locked players,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mint Häagen Dazs

04-10-2012

Just out of curiosity here. How do you locked-camera folks deal with things like Kog/Ziggs/Lux/Ashe Ults? etc.

Ryanks

04-10-2012

ummmmmmm i now will not accept anything from riot until this is done

Decoylegends

04-10-2012

something needs to be done about this. when a character hides behind your HUD it's impossible to click on them. similarly it's impossible to smartcast a skill over the HUD area. (like shyvanna's dragon) this has messed up many of my chases and escapes

darkr3x

04-10-2012

I just wish i could lock the camera to a position other than centered on champion. If I could pan up/down about 20% and then have it follow like normal that'd be more than enough for me.

FlySkyHigh777

04-10-2012

I just remove the hud bar and shrink the rest of it. Makes everything a lot easier.

Mattarias

04-10-2012

ಠ_ಠ PLEASE. Also, a setting to make camera lock by default would be fantastic. I just can't wrap my head around an unlocked camera, and I don't care how much of a "noob" it makes me.

ImIndustructible

04-10-2012

1. Just press "Y" (by default setting).

2. You can shriek the size of the HUD in Option.

Uccisore

04-10-2012

Not understanding the 'camera locked' thing. Is there a reason why people pick it other than because they hate their team and enjoy losing? Should we implement features for people playing on a touchpad laptop too?

Sum1too

04-10-2012

they should take a cue from Dawn of War and allow u to rotate the camera in whatever direction u want when using camera lock

ProdigalWolf

04-11-2012

Quote:
Mint Häagen Dazs:
Just out of curiosity here. How do you locked-camera folks deal with things like Kog/Ziggs/Lux/Ashe Ults? etc.

Ziggs/GP,/ Ashe/EZ I click on the mini map but mostly on ashe I unlock the cam