Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, -please-, for the sake of all camera-locked players,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rokkye

01-02-2012

everybody should be at the blue team, but the enemies would see you like you were at purple team

superdork

01-02-2012

They could also rewrite the camera script such that your base is always bottom and the enemy base is always top; this would give the longer vision of playing blue. The only downside is that baron and dragon would likely switch locations every game assuming a 50/50 split of purple/blue, but that isn't that big a deal as you could just look at your minimap for where they are...

Wafer

01-03-2012

Quote:
xSaintx:
I was about to post this same question. Bump because click through UI or adjust UI scale should be an option.

Adjusting UI scale IS an option. gawd.
Make your UI smaller, remove the walls on either side of the center (YES YOU CAN DO THAT) and for the love of gawd, turn off your camera lock.

MattyCash

01-03-2012

People seriously play this game with camera lock on? How please.

Akali Bot

01-28-2012

Needs fix still.

going against kennen in mid is problematic

202halffound

01-29-2012

Even with the camera UNLOCKED, purple still has a disadvantage.

How hard is it to understand? Purple goes down, blue goes up. Generally what's in front of you is more important than what's behind you. As purple, part of you screen is blocked by the UI.

Sneeky

Recruiter

01-30-2012

I like the approach games have where you can move UI around and change the size of the menus. I feel like the menu hides players on the other team while I am playing blue or purple.

Please make it where you can hide all or move all UI around the screen. to make a custom experience based on game play style.

fatguy42

01-30-2012

I'm just curious, why doesn't camera lock just move the camera so your character is actually in the center of the visible area? I don't play with camera lock on, but I do hit spacebar a lot for a temporary center on myself, and I always have the move the screen down a bit after that so that I'm actually in the center.

tomay93

01-30-2012

Why does it matter if you have camera lock? Obviously not everyone is aiming for pro leagues, so some people may prefer camera lock. An option to make UI smaller does no affect people who leave screen unlocked. You do not use the option so why does it matter? For sake of convenience to even new players who cant camera unlock yet. To those who complain about mini map, it is their choice to lose the map awareness, and the option to move mini map but remove or minimize is highly viable and would be helpful for champs with long range.

Akali Bot

02-01-2012

Quote:
202halffound:
Even with the camera UNLOCKED, purple still has a disadvantage.

How hard is it to understand? Purple goes down, blue goes up. Generally what's in front of you is more important than what's behind you. As purple, part of you screen is blocked by the UI.

truth