Need help/guidance at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeatthMuffinChef

2 Weeks Ago

So basically I've been dominating ever before level 30. I have been wrecking people around like 75% with Donger/Akali/Leona. I remember 1v4ing with Leona since the enemy team was generally filled with sins. I also remember bullying the top lane with Donger and getting double kills because of the shock grenade + ult turret combo with some zhonyas. I also remember dominating mid lane with akali because of the q r e w harass. Anyway, ever since I leveled to 30 I feel totally useless. I've been running into tons of malzahar mains harassing me like crazy. Also I'm trying to use orianna because of her range but then I run into Yasuo players. It's hard to harass because of his shield and when it activates she shadow dashes and I'm like WTF dont crit me then get very pressured. I also feel very defenseless when he does the whole wind wall + q poke ****. Then I ran into some Jayce main that 1 v 5d everyone and practically did not let our team out the base. I also run into tanky teams and its even worse with Braum. I was rather arrogant in my matches silently because I did good, but at 30 it's like a whole new game. I don't know what the hell to do.

Mermaid Masher

2 Weeks Ago

learn to cs

SAGEOFS6PATHS

1 Week Ago

Although good cs'ing helps (gotta love people like that), the biggest thing I noticed is that the three champions you mentioned having a lot of experience with do not translate the things you learn from playing them to the rest of the champion pool. ie. NO champ is like Heimer, so things you learn from playing him will give you 0 game experience beyond decision making. Akali's retartedly easy snowballing and sustain is a very rare trait, though Irelia reminds me of Akali to a certain extent so see how you like her! Leona there are some things you can learn from her, though her initiate and AOE lockdown is again something pretty unique to Leona and a few others. So in all the champs you have played a lot, will now help you beyond playing those champs for the most part. If doing anything else is a whole new game, learn the game! I promise it's fun. And on champion knowledge, it will make the BIGGEST difference in the world. Champs you have a hard time against? Play them. Once you play Malz playing against him isn't so hard. The more you play the game the better you will be. Don't give up hope because of what you got away with against beginning players doesn't work against experienced ones. And if this is in ranked it will take time to get used to, just as normals did in your early levels