What's the fastest way to get 6300 IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

And should I get Twitch or Karthus (Which one benefits my team more)?

smithz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

steal it from a blind homeless man and Karth only if you know how to play him and twitch never.

Rexplosive

05-03-2010

Just no-life w/ IP-Boost.

Osmodius

05-03-2010

Karthus.

At least he's useful.

Ai shi teru

05-03-2010

My friend plays twitch and says its not fun when you do not have a decent support. You get targeted too much as twitch! Sure, you may win your team the battle. But if anyone dies on your team.. you will be the first.

Karthus is, in a way, similar to twitch in the fact you get focused fired, but mostly nuked, due to your AOE. However, if you are against a team that only has 1 true nuker, then you will be relatively safe. He deals great damage and it is always fun to cast your ult!

Suggestion: Karthus for certain

realgirl

05-03-2010

IP Boost
Take off from work / school for one day and chug some coffee.

Or, since these are champions we're talking about, go get a job, make 20 bux doing something, and buy two champs in less time than it takes to grind.

Urobolus

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by realgirl View Post
IP Boost
Take off from work / school for one day and chug some coffee.

Or, since these are champions we're talking about, go get a job, make 20 bux doing something, and buy two champs in less time than it takes to grind.
Unfortunately, I'm 17, unemployed, and still in school.

rashok

05-03-2010

Just don't leave game to keep the bonus up, and play more games. Also you can but an RP boost if you are that desperate.

Devil May LOL

05-03-2010

if you're gonna spend money on IP boost to unlock twitch then might as well just spend money unlock him right away.
Maybe IP boost will save you 300-400RP depends on how much you play, but imo it's just not worth the effort.

TerranMarine

05-03-2010

well the ip is simple, play lol and kinda look at it in a couple of weeks. prob have plenty by then.

as for who to get with it... let me ask you a question? would it bother you to not have the ability to one shot that afk guy from your spawn every time your ult is up? if so, good man! pick karthus. if it doesnt bother you in the slightest, something's wrong with you! pick karthus so you can experience the lulz that is his ult