List of voice actors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Curean

12-23-2010

I just came across this thread.

I have to say, Akali sounds exactly like she is voiced by Laura Bailey...and I love her voice acting

AgnosticJoint

02-05-2011

the voice of ezreal is definetly kyle hebert aka the voice of adult gohan

Brocknoth00

02-16-2011

Jamieson price is definitely Garen no questions asked. Too many of his lines sound like Lu Bu for it not to be him. I have a feeling that the reason the VAs aren't in the credits has something to do with the union.

FearlessBunny

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverZephyr View Post
Sorry to bump, but I have some info. Michael Bell aka Chuckie Finster's Dad, voices Vlad and Xin Zhao.

Mind blown.
I'm necroing this thread but I just knew I reckonized Xin Zhao's voice.

Michael Bell also did Razael in the legacy of kain series

I figured that Shaco wasn't done by Mark Hamill, but **** it sounds like him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gBWp...eature=related

Unit 1

02-20-2011

Justin Cook does Ezreal.

Frozenkex

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salohcin42 View Post
I SWEAR that Garen is voiced by Michael McConnohie. If not, they're doing an awesome job sounding like the guy.
I think you thought of Michael McConnohie because youve heard voices from World of Warcraft. But its not him, It is Jamieson Price, he did the voice of Thorim, JARAXXUS, Sartharion, Yogg, and many voices in Cataclysm.

Cthulette

03-12-2011

Any chance that that Jarven is voiced by Clancy Brown? The "brothers and sisters" sounds eerily similar to his lines as Brother Justin in Carnivale.

Or I might just have Clancy on the brain today.

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Isn't Galio voiced by Peter Cullen, AKA Optimus Prime?

Helagos

03-28-2011

Shen sounds so much like Kiefer Sutherland. I'm always saying who the champs voices remind me of to my buddies on vent. I'm at work right now so I can't recall any others without hearing them again. But I've had some interesting ideas on who they were or at least who they really sound like.

JediDwag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

I'm gonna necro this because it came up when I was searching for relevant information.

I was at an Anime convention this weekend, and I happened to be chatting with Kyle Hebert, voice actor, most famous for his work in Dragon Ball Z as Adult Gohan and the Narrator. He mentioned that he was streaming from his phone, and I told him I also stream this game called League of Legends, and the first thing he said was, "Jarvin and Ezreal". I was surprised and I asked, "Do you play it?" And he said, "No, I did the voices for Jarvin and Ezreal".

So I thought that was super cool, and wanted to see who else did the voices, but I guess there isn't a list anywhere... Hmm... This isn't even on his Wikipedia page... There, I just added it. :3