List of voice actors

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunnyglomp

05-02-2010

Alright. I dont know if this list is here or not, but here i go.

i know the voice actor for Garen is Jamieson price. I know the voice actor for shaco is either kevin Michael Richardson or Mark hammel. I was wondering who else you had

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

05-05-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey Bunnyglomp,

These characters were voiced by different VO talent than those you listed, but very inventive guesses nonetheless! It'd be very interesting to create a thread of what actors the community thinks voice each character.

It is possible that we will release a list of the actual VO talent involved in the game in the future.

Hoonani

05-06-2010

was watching madagascar 2 and a baby girraffe named, coincidentally, teemo sounds like lol's teemo. same voice actor?

RabidSeaTurtles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

In any case, whoever worked on Nasus's voice did an excellent job. I'm not just talking about the voice talent (which is perfect btw). What he says, how he says it, all of it is amazing.
Favorite quote: "Where angels fear to tread."

So I just wanted to give my appreciation. ^.^

Supernaturalist

05-16-2010

For the most part, you guys should be given epic kudos for most of the voices. My favourite is definitely Nidalee's, though. "I'll show these housecats real claws." Meeeow! Reminds me of The Catwoman from the 60's Batman TV show, and in a good way.

Also, is Kassadin voiced by the voice actor of CABAL from Command and Conquer? I'm curious.

A night blade

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Hey Bunnyglomp,

These characters were voiced by different VO talent than those you listed, but very inventive guesses nonetheless! It'd be very interesting to create a thread of what actors the community thinks voice each character.

It is possible that we will release a list of the actual VO talent involved in the game in the future.
Why "possibly"? If I were a voice actor, I would certainly like to get credit for my work.

PKPikmin

05-24-2010

I would definately like to know Singed's.
"This will only hurt a bit!"

GraveD17

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A night blade View Post
Why "possibly"? If I were a voice actor, I would certainly like to get credit for my work.
Great point.

Knight of Brasil

06-01-2010

Yeah, seriously. You guys should post it. I'm very curious who does Mordekaiser's voice. His voice is just full of win, especially when he uses his ultimate. Soooo evil.

CorpseDancer

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Hey Bunnyglomp,

Any chance of doing this in the near future? I am very interested in seeing the voice actors used...I'd usually have a knack for recognizing voices and I like to see if I'm right.

12345 ... 6