Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some Riot tweets from yesterday o_o

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WallaceRevorg

08-04-2011

Quote:
pavi132:
I should have known this would happen. Riot trolls us and lies to us again. I will expect nothing from them anymore and I have lost all faith in them.

Valve is the silver-lining!!

ToxicShotGG

08-04-2011

"THIS WEEK OMG SO EXCITING GUYS UR MINDS WILL BE BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Release 30 second youtube video.*

Roxabellum

08-04-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1054649

Quit your trolling children, we know you can't possibly appreciate anything that the game makers of the game you love so much do for us...

Its like living with your parents, you ***** whine complain cry until you move out and realize the real world sucks and you wish you never moved out.

cplkill

08-04-2011

Quote:
Roxabellum:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1054649

Quit your trolling children, we know you can't possibly appreciate anything that the game makers of the game you love so much do for us...

Its like living with your parents, you ***** whine complain cry until you move out and realize the real world sucks and you wish you never moved out.

lol @ FAIL logic. All the trailer says is "Soon(tm)".

cplkill

08-04-2011

*** is free to play now.... I suppose we could all just play that until DotA 2. F*** the community, who cares if they rage at you when you make a mistake? Just play it, it's fun.

Kemba

08-04-2011

Wait is *** really censored?

EDIT::
Yes, h-o-n is censored.

Malleus Deum

08-04-2011

All The hype for a **** announcement. seriously that is lame.

ThoseAboutToRock

08-04-2011

I think Riot was seriously trolling us.

McPummi

08-04-2011

Quote:
Martainia:
Wait is *** really censored?

EDIT::
Yes, h-o-n is censored.

It was censored because people kept spamming LoL forums with referral links, when it was on sale. They could remove the censoring now that it's f2p.

Ramayana

08-04-2011

AHHHHHHHHHH MOST EXCITING WEEK EVER AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why am I not super excited? Probably because they can't even balance there current game mode. Probably because they can't even give us a release timeframe. They say we can play it at PAX/Gamescon, they also used spectator mode at Dreamhack, and that still hasn't come out. Why should we look at this any differently?

Fail company is fail. Thank god DOTA 2, Skyrim, Diablo 3 and SC2 Expansion are all slated to come out in the next 4 months so I can stop playing this ******ed game.