Some Riot tweets from yesterday o_o

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vermontsucks

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trion Porra View Post
You're probably one of those guys that claimed "mastery pages are useless" when they got released and will probably say "LOLOLOL Spectator is sooooo useless start working on replays" and won't use replays and then will start saying "stop wasting your time on those things replays are useless".
No, I was happy with them, it was a nice addition. I don't need to use them cause I can change my masteries with out a problem.

You really are a moron. I have been here since beta, when they promised spectator mode and replays for release, then it was they are coming with season 1, then it just became soon. . You see why I really don't believe what Riot says, other then they will release more skins, more champs, and more features that are not what the game needs. How about some stuff off of this list that started in beta? Get of your high horse till you actually know wtf you are talking about.

- Masteries rework- http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=51991 page 2 has a guinsoo post that it is a "work in progress"
- Stable servers- yeah this is working out
- non buggy client
- Blacklist-yeah, lets make tribunal rather then solve it the best way, make the ignore list a blacklist.
- Clans-Yet again promised to be on the list of things to get done soon, in beta.
- Magma Chamber-I really don't care about new maps, this is just an indicator of Riot's character
- New game modes ("Soon" - Zileas)- was said shortly after release....Hmm is this a theme.
- Replays-promised in beta for release, then after release promised for season 1...It has taken 3 years and counting worth of "soon"
- Spectator mode- see above
- Achievements-I hate achievements, I am personally happy they don't have them, but yet again. Promises made to the community that are unfulfilled.
- Normal game stats-Riot said soon, Hmmm 1 year is a shorter time then 3 I guess.
- Summoner Spell Promote rework-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nuff said
- Summoner Spell Flash rework- I am guessing the timframe is never, since that is Riots normal time frame.
- Evelynn *stealth* rework-Xyphoreus is working on it, this is the only I actually believe in. Cause stealth in it's current state is costing them customers cause the bads can't be bothered to buy oracles or pink wards. So this is a money choice, and Riot always gets those done.
- PTR ()- sure, I mean their patches are perfect, never any OP/UP champ changes. Never any bugs in them. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaru View Post
lol I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case

Observer mode and replays are the 'culmination' of their years of work... LOL
Years?!?!?!!? They have been promising them since beta. Lmao

Bimbley

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamix View Post
i expected the spanish inquisition all along

Oddnerd

08-02-2011

I can has Magma Chambers?

IrrationalNoob

08-02-2011

Well earlier this week there was a tourney announced that it would be using the new observer mode and would be starting sometime next week.

So....I am willing to bet this is the planned week of observer mode release.

Texas Snyper

08-02-2011

*expecting the unexpected*

DalmPalm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
Well earlier this week there was a tourney announced that it would be using the new observer mode and would be starting sometime next week.

What tourney? Please fill me in ):

sibby

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrlo View Post
April fools!
That can only mean one thing. Urf Teemo skin!!!!

Nojito

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post

it was supposed to be used for the IEM qualifiers

but the tourney realm bugged out and they couldn't use it

Shaxtenn

08-02-2011

You just know they were actually talking about the company barbeque or bowling tournament.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

I predict:

Twice as many buffs as normal, more UI changes