People like this Shaco last game give junglers a bad game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von Nicklesnout

09-13-2011

He gets killed at blue at lvl 1 and then proceeds to just go "**** it, lane Shaco" rather than doing a different route.

Yes, I know Shaco is very Blue dependent, but seriously.

LittleBlueSmurf

09-13-2011

Shaco blue dependent? Why the hell would you start blue with Shaco...

Chainsstyle

09-13-2011

Depends how you do it. But I generally start at blue since all you need to do is spam boxes to get it super fast and I like having mana to do quick early ganks.

meneroth2

09-13-2011

I'd rather have red for quick early ganks.

I LYKE TO GAMBLE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Should have done red route and rotate to blue if interrupted.

Ghanni

09-13-2011

How do you die at blue as shaco?

You don't even need smite, just place 5 jitb behind here blue will spawn and you're golden.

OJ16

09-13-2011

you can't do the red route anymore. the jack in the boxes are to messed up and never focus what each other is firing on. (the red route i assume is killing all 3 mob spots in a manner of minutes. (you can't do this anymore)

You can berely do mana buff without smite actually. when i jungle i place the boxes right behind mana golem and end up having 2 shoot a small minion ... 1 shoot the other and 2 on the main guy. its very inconsistent

Xemeron

09-13-2011

I can do the whole jungle thing with Shaco fast and with alot of ganks, and i did 1 Buff: Redbuff at 1:55.
Afterwards i donate wevery Buff!
Shaco absolutly dont need blue!

I LYKE TO GAMBLE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ16 View Post
you can't do the red route anymore. the jack in the boxes are to messed up and never focus what each other is firing on. (the red route i assume is killing all 3 mob spots in a manner of minutes. (you can't do this anymore)
Haven't played Shaco since the nerf which was like a year ago. Sad to hear this though. Nerfed Shaco was nerfed again? o_O

Ascleph

09-13-2011

More like give Shaco a bad name