Attention: I Have the fix!! (Server Busy Issue)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

probably asleep

08-01-2011

If you are experiencing the problem where after you put your password in it says servers are currently busy. please try again later. and can't connect even when your friends are, I got an email from a riot employee, and basically the fix goes as follows:

1) Resync your clock with an internet time server, and make sure it successfully re-syncs or pick one that does if it doesnt.
*right click on your clock, adjust date/time, move to the internet time tab - change settings - resync to your current clock, pick a new server if that one doesn't do it correctly.

2) Properly configuring IE(make sure its updated to IE 9) here http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...roubleshooting

and downloading this fixit file for most common issues:
https://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9657448

3) Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"
If you have a more updated version of Internet Explorer you may have to uncheck these settings instead:
"Check for server certificate revocation"
"Check for publisher's certificate revocation"
"Warn about certificate address mismatch"

4) Deactivate Peer to Peer Transfers in the LoL Client. You can do this by clicking the Gear Icon in the top right of the LoL Patcher. Now Deselect "Allow Peer to Peer Transfer"

5) Uninstall Pando Media Booster. You can find this in the Add/Remove Programs Menu found from the Control Panel

*Thanks WookieCookie!!

EDIT: If none of this helps your issue try uninstalling league of legends completely, reinstalling sound/gfx drivers, clean up your registry of anything to do with league of legends, and repeat the steps once reinstalled

probably asleep

08-01-2011

bump for awesome

Rukthukal

08-01-2011

Seems to have worked for me.

Xentorx

08-01-2011

i use mozilla not Internet explorer

Xatu L

08-01-2011

thx its work

Exp Strategies

08-02-2011

Xentorx- "i use mozilla not Internet explorer"

Answer: the game uses Internet Explorer, even though you do not! The interface is based off of IE, so changing the settings therein has an immediate impact on the front end of LoL. This worked for me, and probably is an issue for many, as IE just updated.

probably asleep

08-02-2011

keep this bumped! this was a huge problem for a lot of people

probably asleep

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xatu L View Post
thx its work
glad to hear it man

probably asleep

08-02-2011

im gonna keep this thread open on my pc all day and bump it. just for today and hope everyone gets it fixed!

probably asleep

08-02-2011

it'd be great if i could get a riot employee to comment on this, this was a big issue for a lot of players