(OPEN RP) The Next War!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

08-03-2011

((If you want out BiteSize, go ahead.))

BitesizeNinja

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmegar View Post
((If you want out BiteSize, go ahead.))
((No, I didn't mean out of the Rp. I didn't write up a character just to leave after two posts! I merely meant I needed a reason for my character to hastily leave the house. Let the story resume.))

Delmegar

08-03-2011

((oh haha okay good. I hope more people join soon. I'm always thinking of new RP's. People don't like them. I'll post tomorrow bud.))

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

(( hey guys im going to join in http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/755))

Kir was sitting on the top of a building enjoying the view of the supposed home of volgun, his target tonight, when a young rogue who was scampering across that very rooftop, he raised an eyebrow as he saw a small platoon of guards hurriedly chasing him on the ground. It was quite amusing to see the ugly brutes panting along as they hopelessly tried to catch the thief. Thinking for a moment he decided that with all the guards chasing this burglar, there would be a precious few guarding the king.
His instructions had been simple, kill the king and anyone who stood to stop him. He would also get paid a large sum if he happened to take out the man who had supposedly come to see him. He did not care if his actions here sparked the long expected war, no, all Kir cared about was the gold he could feel jingling in his pack.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

what no responses yet?

Delmegar

08-04-2011

As my Lord Volgun offered to me a small box wrapped in velvet, clad in onyx and pearl stones, I suddenly thought something. Thieves often moved in packs to avoid danger and get away with more loot. Not much was missing from the upstairs study, but that could have been because they heard me. Thieves rarely fought unless necessary.

"Lord, hold on one moment please." Volgun shouted for me to turn back and finish with the business at hand. Instincts however, made me question his lordship on this rare occasion. I returned to the window the thief entered and escaped from only to find some of his goods spilled on the night ground. Not only that, a piece of his clothing torn away on a loose nail.

Other than the spilled trinkets, I saw the guards were returning empty handed. Wilhelm who often bragged about how good a hunter was, breathed as heavy as the others. Perhaps more so. **** fool. Maybe one day I will invite your long lost father up here to see what a failure you have become. The roof was only a few short feet from the room I saw in - easy enough for me to pull myself up.

I stepped into the sill, grabbed the roof and hoisted by body. It was fairly easy, though tiresome because of my heavy armor. I searched the surrounding area as well as the night permitted, hoping that I would spot anything of use. I was fortunate enough to spot a trail left by the thief along the roof tops.

Because of my anxiousness I almost ignored the shadow a few feet behind me. I swirled around, drawing my sword in the process. "Bandit, I will have you know there is nothing for you here but death. The Volgun Estate is naught for petty thieves and hunters. You will surrender your stolen property and serve or you will die tonight by way of 'Vigilance.'" I pointed my beloved sword at the mans throat. "Will you comply?"

ultradash1

08-04-2011

As he saw his secondary target jump onto the roof he made a quick decision to stay put, hopefully he wouldn't see him and Kir would have one less guard to deal with.

He quickly realized he had made the wrong decision when the man pulled out a sword named "vigilance" and, before he could react, had it up against his throat. Kir sighed and calmly responded to the man's threat. "Well, that was a complete failure, if you want your thief, he will be staying in that old abandoned house down the way. And, to address that whole "bandit" thing, you, sir, are sadly mistaken. I were here to rob you, i wouldn't just be sitting here peacefully. Instead, I would be in the castle, at this moment, carrying on where my alleged "partner" had left off, in that pretty little room full of shiny trinkets. No my friend, i am but a traveler, seeking to collect some meager amount to feed myself in this small town."

Almost totally a truth Kir thought to himself, but not all of it.

SmileyDemon

08-04-2011

Leading the kids onward to the general care wing of the hospital I noted that of the many that started the tour only six remain. Where the others 'wandered off too' I could hardly guess. Entering the waiting room I turned to the kids explaining to them how; being innovators here at Zaun General we have completely automated general hospital care. Wanting to show them how the automatons operate I grabbed an individual silently waiting in a corner. "Today's your lucky day you get bumped to first in line!" I said to the mans now smiling face. "Gee thanks mister." entering the privacy curtian we observed him from the outside. A expressionless voice blared forth within the room.

"Please specify aliment condition or affliction." said the machine. surgical tools were attached to long metal support struts. A single illuminated light attached to flexible cable stared directly at the man. Uncomfortable, he moved his head and sat down. The light followed his movements in tandem. "Well I have a tooth ache." said the man nervously to the machine.

"Processing..." the machine said. "Thumbs up for science kids!" I said excitingly. None of them raised a finger. With a sound eerily similar to a dinner bell the machine responded. "Sedation and arm amputation is required. The metal poles suspended at the ceiling began to descend upon the man. One of which held a syringe at its tip filled with an unknown substance.

Whatever the man was going to say he never finished. The machine had injected him and set him down on a table not much unlike the one my own test subjects lied on. Next the sound of what could only be described as a bone saw was heard filling the room. "Lets move on kids" I said hurriedly motioning the group onward.

At the end of the tour three of the sixteen children were accounted for. Tired; I myself took the rest of the day off in my lab. No sooner had I began the opening cut on some of the hospitals cadavers one of my assistants interrupted me with a correspondence from Blidgewater. Apparently Zaun had contracted the death of some old fart and wanted me to examine the body once the job was complete. Sighing I quickly signed my name.

"A Doctors work is never done." I said tiredly

Delmegar

08-04-2011

I smiled, acknowledging my lapse in judgment. The man most likely was not an accomplice of the other thief and he may very well have been someone else entirely. I may have bought into it if he hadn't been so calm about a blade at his throat.

"Were I a fool, I would believe your story. You're too calm, traveler. A thief," I said, still holding Vigilance on guard. Lowering it when unsure was all the opening someone required. To me it feels as though this man has handled weapons before. Or been around them. "Unlikely. But to think two different thieves completely unknown to one another came here on the same night? Impossible. And traveler's would not make themselves cozy on an old mansion surrounded by guards."

The man was somewhat thin, though I couldn't say underfed. Yet, given tonight's circumstances, it is best to be safer than sorry. "This land is cold and has seen far better days, traveler. If you are hungry, go into town and find food." I reached into a pocket with my left hand. Inside were several small gold coins, each valued at ten. More than enough to buy food an possibly lodging. "Take these. It's two hundred gold. If I catch you on this estate again uninvited... Vigilance will claim your head. And believe me," I said, smiling and thinking of Lord Volgun and his obligation. "This is not the place you wish to die in."

ultradash1

08-04-2011

As Kir nimbly jumped off the building and into the night he smiled, he had made it out of that situation without having to shed some blood, and he had discovered that the king was guarded by no fool, in fact this man seemed highly intelligent and had quite the eye to catch Kir out of all the other shadows of the night.

He decided to take the man up on his offer to get some food. As he was paying for the night in the inn and the dinner he began to ponder why the man had given him this gold. Was it to entice him to stay in town so that he could know everything he did? Or perhaps it was a bribe, saying that as long as he stayed an innocent traveler, the money would keep rolling in. Or, it could be a reward, for the thief who's location he had given to the guard. Kir sighed, there were too many possibilities, he decided to sleep on it.