Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(OPEN RP) The Next War!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BitesizeNinja

08-02-2011

Silently, I crawled along the roof of the home of Volgun, searching for an entrance. I finally found a window on the uppermost floor, left open just a crack. I slid in, landing softly on the wooden floor. I grinned as I surveyed my environment; the money I could make from robbing the old man was well worth the risk.

I began gathering up assorted jewels and trinkets from the bedroom I had entered. I spent almost 10 minutes making a pile of loot out on top of the roof. I was about to make my escape, when I hear the stifled sound of Volgun arguing with someone from the floor below me. I glanced out the window, knowing that it lead to certain freedom and wealth; however, I knew that information could prove to be far more valuable than any jewelry.

I crept carefully down the staricase and peeked down into the foyer, recognizing Volgun's right-hand man at his side. I listened curiously to waht they were discussing, and my face grew grim as I heard what Volgun planned to do.

The stair I was sitting on made an ever-so-slight creaking sound as I shifted my weight. Volgun's friend put up one finger, drew his sword, and began walking towards the stiars. I sprang from my location and started running for the window. I heard pounding footsteps coming up the stairs behind me, but he was far too slow to catch me as I lept out the window, nimbly jumped onto the roof, collected my treasure, and ran away.

((No Bio for this character at the moment, I just created him for the purpose of this RP.))

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

08-02-2011

bump? I wanna see if this is good before entering.

Delmegar

08-02-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/846

(Hey Bite, try not to imply actions on other characters. It's okay this time cause I'll work with it. And your character ((whomever)) didn't hear a whole lot, sadly.)

I knew no one to be in Volgun's home. Ever since his change, everyone feared to be in his presence to much for that. When the slight creak came from the level below, I readied Vigilance and stormed out of my masters chamber to catch the rat.

Reaching the top, Vigilance ready to spill blood. I found the room to be empty, a window pried open and several trinkets missing. A thief here? He won't get far. The thought of a fight was intoxicating for me. Chasing him momentarily passed through my mind. But as the Steadfast of Volgun, it was my duty to protect and kill when ordered otherwise.

I reached out the window - quickly searching for the thief. When I decided he wasn't to be seen, I shouted down to Wilhelm, "Dolas! Gather the guard and search the area. A thief has entered the premise and I want him brought back, alive!"

I waited for no reply. His obedience would come or his head would fall. When it came to the safety of my lord, disobedience was death.

When I returned to Volgun, I found him at his desk scrawling some notes. He hasn't wrote in months... "My lord, it was a thief, nothing more. Wilhelm is seatching as we--"

He raised a withered hand and grinned at me, his eyes blood red. Still terrifying even today. "I have business for you to do. My mind is slipping away and a friend has sent me a lovely gift to 'help' with my illness."

SmileyDemon

08-02-2011

After four more failures I gave up testing for the day. Looking at my wrist watch I noticed it was time for the children's tour of Zaun General. Exiting the testing room I flicked off the lights the subject I had in there could wait till morning. Walking down the corridor I entered a decontamination chamber. After being cleaned I proceeded to the hospital day care wing.

One of the staff, Beverly I think it was. Was waiting for me by the children. "There you are sir the children had just arrived for their tour." she said seeming to choose her words carefully. "Good, Good. I can handle it from here." I said patting her on her shoulder.

Looking down at their wet slobbering faces I was reminded why I hate children. "Is everyone ready for the tour?" I said as sweetly as I could muster. A few of the children nodded slowly, others cringed. "Well it looks like we are all ready! How about we start in the emergency wing!" I told them.

Leading my pack of sheep down the emergency wing main hallway I explained the functions of any equipment we past. In one of the rooms as seen from the hall a disembodied arm was laid on a table. Attached to some mechanism it flopped and floundered about sickeningly. Some of the children saw this and immediately started to cry, another feinted.

Calling a nearby nurse I told him to take the child to the... decontamination room. "Now if your not quiet we might need to give everyone a shot." Said I after pulling out the same needle I used for testing earlier. With the threats of needles now on their mind the children were quickly silent. "Now lets move on to the Necromitory wing! " I said smiling.

Leading them on I was surprised when a small girl tugged at my lab sleeve. "My Daddy was sent here after he got hurt in Kal...Kalama... Kalamanda. They said they made him better so he is back fighting again!" She said proudly. Patting her on the head I smiled. "Yes even death can be cured here little one." "My daddy isn't dead!" she said disbelievingly.

Still patting the petulant child's head I said. "Well you might be right... but if he was sent here then he must have already been dead." Squatting to get down on her level I looked her in the face. "I could check on it if you want me to." "My Daddy isn't dead" when she finished she stuck her tongue out at me flicking slobber everywhere. Very displeased as I barely kept my composer.

"I hate Children" I thought wiping the slobber on my lab sleeve.

Ender Azurai

08-02-2011

(Would there be any problem with fudging around with a Shadow Isles character, then, since there's virtually nothing known about it?)

SmileyDemon

08-02-2011

(No but if your from the shadow Isles try to reflect that by being neutral unless your characters lore is somehow otherwise affected)

Ender Azurai

08-02-2011

(Fair enough!)

Delmegar

08-02-2011

IIYou're entitled to create anyone from anywhere you want. If you noticed I been pointing out shadow isles with my NPC character Volgun. Where my estate is is border to shadow isles territory. So go ahead.)

SmileyDemon

08-02-2011

(*Evil genius laugh* my character is creating an army of mundo's for Zaun. I also think that setting the time for the war is important.)
SETTING
(Kalamanda was the first conflict that led to the worse possible outcome. The league has collapsed from internal struggle between opposing magi of each city state. Diplomatic treaties are signed between Demacia and Ionia and conversely Zaun and Noxus. With pressure from Demacia Piltover has rekindled the conflict between itself and Zaun. Frejlord remain Xenophobic Isolationists to all but Bandle City remembering peace time talks they had there. Blidgewater is flourishing with the need for mercs on a steady rise with Zaun its main benefactor.)

Setting up a Embargo fashioned by Noxus around Ionia; Blidgewater is now at swords with the peaceful island. As the battle lines are drawn the old rivalry between Hex-tech and ((I forgot the name of the other company >-&lt) is also reheated. Thus bringing Bandle City and Zaun to odds.

BitesizeNinja

08-02-2011

((My apologies Delmegar, I don't RP a ton, and I was trying to think of a reason to leave. Kind of got caught up in the story.))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/847

I hadn't heard much of the conversation, but what I did hear was terrifying. All I could make out from the men was that something terrible was to happen. Something involving all of Valoran.

I sprinted across rooftop after rooftop, heart pounding in my chest. I felt a particularly heavy goblet fall from my pack, and heard the grunt of a man below me. Glancing downwards, I saw that the goblet had fallen right on top of a guard's head, knocking him out. I heard Ares call out to the guards to find me; if I were to be caught, such a crime would surely be punishable by death.

Eventually, I found an old home, likely abandoned, on the very edge of town. I climbed up onto the roof and sat down, laying my haul out in front of me and frowned as I realized that I had dropped more than a few valuables along the way. Regardless, this would certainly bring in a lot of money tomorrow morning. I would be eating well for days. I settled in, wrapped my cloak around me as to protect myself from the brittle night air, and drifted off to sleep.