The Mac Community ~ Join Us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Low Key Lyesmith

08-07-2011

As most of you probably know, the Mac version of this game has gone nowhere in the past 7 or so months. Not even an official Riot post on its future status.

As far as we know, it's been scrapped.

Fortunately, the Mac Community is a bright bunch. Extremely resourceful, and tries to get things done on there own, during a time when the big guys have given up.

For those who are interested, the fact is, is that the Mac version is out there. It's easily obtainable. No, we're not allowed to post links to that direct .dmg, but here's a hint : Google the most obvious phrase you can think of to find the downloader, and you'll find it in seconds. Promise.

Back on topic, anyways.

If you do have a Mac, and have some interest in trying it out and growing the Mac Community, it would be really cool. Maybe a larger Mac Community would finally bring it to the attention of Riot.

Sincerely : Mac Forumer.

PS : We've gone leaps and bounds with this thing. People have made custom skin application programs, fixes for various bugs and problems, resources tips and hints for improving gameplay and framerate, and have even developed an entirely, newly updated version of League ourselves. (I really encourage you guys to try the version out, as I could really use some feedback at the moment.)

All in all, anyways, I hope someday Riot will hear our pleas and stop ignoring us.
If you do manage to join us, you're very much welcome.

EDIT : Never mind, this is pathetic. Obviously, the immature PC users must troll every thread with the word Mac in it. It's utterly immature, just get the hell off the bandwagon. Macs can run games fine, and every day the market share of Apple's computers continue to grow. Companies like Blizzard and Valve have already acknowledged this.

Blackfire447

08-07-2011

Why not just just get a real computer?

Low Key Lyesmith

08-07-2011

...w-why...would I get...downvoted..?

I'm so confused, I don't think I even had any offensive material in my post. Sorry if I offended anyone...?

Pancakezomg

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfire447 View Post
Why not just just get a real computer?
This man speaks the truth mac is for babies.

wqqqqwrt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

oh i thought he said little baby community

qwergjy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

If you are gaming, PC is much better.

Phritz

08-07-2011

If I wanted a $400 or more mark-up on a laptop I'd buy a FalconNW and avoid being a hipster.

EmptyApartment

08-07-2011

wow no idea why you would get downvoted lol, this isnt a "oh whats better a mac or pc debate" it is simply questioning the mac version. well i dont own a mac but it is sad how long this has been going on for.

WhiteGoblin

08-07-2011

ironic. the people accusing someone of being a baby are childish.

WhiteGoblin

08-07-2011

ouch. moved to the mac forums. the mods are *******s.