Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Razer 3v3 Tournament Champions Crowned!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Recruiter

05-02-2010

Quote:
Elementz:
I'd have to say that was the biggest problem besides no spectactor mode.

Thanks everyone though! The support and thanks is awesome!

you guys deserved it Watching some of the strats you guys pulled off was awesome, and the play was just all around enjoyable. Great play by you guys, and the other top 4 teams (And more, I'm sure, didn't watch anything else )

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

05-02-2010

Congratulations to all. Especially for Phreak hanging on through the technical difficulties.

DivA

Adjudicator

05-02-2010

The best team won, Elementz carries, Takashi is a KSer, etcetcetc.

Blubiker

05-02-2010

congrats to you guys
Also, that 3900 riot points sounds awesome wish i was that good for them

Edthelger

05-02-2010

I wish i had such prizes, maybe some more practicing and i get it to!
Well, congrats to the winners.

soulstealer

Recruiter

05-02-2010

grats to all the teams who won, hopefully my team can get past the first round next time.

Odysseus540

05-02-2010

congrats to all who played. i only watched some of the matches, but it was fun.

also, if you guys @ riot could give us maybe more than a day and a half's worth of notice next time? all my friends had work and plans so i got screwed out of the tourn. :/

alfapatito

05-02-2010

I think i see better players in normal games than in this tournament, i dont know why? o wait i know you only include ppl from united states. The next time try including European Asian Africans and Latin Americans. Youll have a better, interesting and colorfull tournament. Sorry for my english.

Congratz to... the players

Falynth

05-02-2010

Pretty amazing stuff in that Final Match!

I'd love to know what put it in that Nidalee and Gragas's head to focus Poppy every team fight.

You know with an amazing W skill... Probably the best passive in the game, and an Invulnerable bubble to 2 of the attackers...

Elementz

Senior Recruiter

05-02-2010

Quote:
alfapatito:
I think i see better players in normal games than in this tournament, i dont know why? o wait i know you only include ppl from united states. The next time try including European Asian Africans and Latin Americans. Youll have a better, interesting and colorfull tournament. Sorry for my english.

Congratz to... the players

I am from Canada.. It was a North American tournament.. God forbid you guys have your own tournaments that we won't be able to play in..