Razer 3v3 Tournament Champions Crowned!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jellyfish Cannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

I missed the live coverage. If it was recorded, where can I watch it?

Mesa H

05-02-2010

Congratz to the winners, the prizes look cool.

Belgskuh

05-02-2010

Gz to the winners!

One question, is it normal that the vids on demend are so small and bad quality? I can't see any of there items / hp even there lvls=(

any way to get better quality?

SHIFTdrifter

05-02-2010

grats im not going to lie i wish i made it in time so i have to ask when do u think there will be another great 3v3 Tournament im sure everyone cant wait

realy want to thank razer for being a part of LoL alot of fun

Flyspirit

05-02-2010

You should post a video presenting the best of the finals, with all the great moves and teamfights, that would be something to watch. basicly a nice compilation

itaiaosi

05-02-2010

Gratz to the winners!.
Awesome games reallly good players!!

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

finals were great i think phreak missed his calling tho he should have been an auctioneer

Telih

05-02-2010

haha i didnt know phreak talked so fast, i think he should be a auctioneer or something xD

edit: LOL i just read the post above me, hah

HuNLoaD

05-02-2010

it would be nice if some replays can be hostet at youtube or another platform then a new player can watch how the good guys fight

egglayin

05-02-2010

I srsly lmao'd irl when I heard Phreak screaming with exitement when DKT picked pantheon gragas and ryze for the second semi final game. da.mn that was fun lol
too friggin bad they didnt win the third match though, they were pure awesomeness :/

1234567 ... 11