How do I use Nocturne's ulti?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lambo Mercy

07-31-2011

I know this is a stupid question, but when I click Paranoia, it just dims the screen and everything but im not given the option to launch myself at an enemy. In fact, the range and target indicator are gone. Am I supposed to click it again or something?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-31-2011

Yes, TF and Nocturne's ultimates are two parts. The first part is the vision aspect, and the second part is the leap/teleport. You need to click for each part, a total of 3 times if you don't use smartcast (activate vision, choose ultimate, choose target).

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Or two clicks and a button push >.>

Lee Sin is the same way in that if you use the same skill after using it once it does something different (except for his ult), and Niadalee's whole set changes depending if she's a cougar or not. Some champs can click a skill again and it will cancel the ablity.

In general, watch what the skill icons are doing if you're unsure about how exactly to use it- if it is greyed out (and you have in fact learned it), it means you don't need to ever worry about clicking it because it is passive (teemo's poision dart comes to mind). If it is blue, there is not enough mana, black is on cooldown, and if it is still looking normal after you just used it, it can probably do something else if you hit it again.