[Comic] LoL Outside the Arena (Updating)

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinkatsu

07-31-2011

This is awesome! when are the next pages going to be up?

Vuther

07-31-2011

Could I make one artistic criticism? I'd have to say Garen looks a little bit thin. In his artwork and in-game model, he tends to cut a large figure above the waist. It could be just an style choice by yourself, but that bulk about him always seemed to be big part of his visual character to me.

lokithedamned

07-31-2011

love it love everything about it so far

Mjaxon

08-01-2011

Very nicely done. Garen makes for an excellent diplomat. Instead of telling Ashe the true intentions of Noxus, Garen instead chooses to fights the ones he's probably supposed to protect. (Since Tryn/Ashe are King/Queen, they'd probably be the juiciest targets)

belthazor3457

08-01-2011

Well written. and drawn.

P.S., to whoever commented on Ashe... well, her marriage is -political-, it's possible she's going somewhere else for pleasure >.>

Hegoken

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkatsu View Post
This is awesome! when are the next pages going to be up?
I will try and have a page or two done in a week or so.

Cardmaster

08-01-2011

The power of screaming Demacia > Magical freezing arrows.

MarethRavenlocke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
Courage removes stuns!? HAX!

Looks good so far, can't wait to see some more!
Of course it does. This is supposed to take place OUTSIDE the Fields of Justice, which means the League's limitations on a champion's power are not in place. Therefore, it's entirely feasible that, way off in the Freljord, far away from the watchful eye of League summoners, Garen's courage might be able to break stuns.

MarethRavenlocke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Well written. and drawn.

P.S., to whoever commented on Ashe... well, her marriage is -political-, it's possible she's going somewhere else for pleasure >.>
~nodnod~ Though, I've always thought Ashe to be more of a lesbian. I think she'd probably prefer Ezreal - I mean, uh... Caitlyn. Yeah.

~ducks a Trueshot Barrage, then rolls away from an Enchanted Crystal Arrow, unfortunately taking a giant rifle bullet in the face after all that~

Vuther

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runegard View Post
Of course it does. This is supposed to take place OUTSIDE the Fields of Justice, which means the League's limitations on a champion's power are not in place. Therefore, it's entirely feasible that, way off in the Freljord, far away from the watchful eye of League summoners, Garen's courage might be able to break stuns.
Now that's true valour.

123456 ... 9