[Comic] LoL Outside the Arena (Updating)

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hegoken

07-30-2011

This is a comic series I'll be updating every so often. It's here for fun and to share.

If you want to use it and attach it to other sites please give due credit to the artist.

The story thus far

Cassiopeia was transformed into a monster after sharing information that she swore over a strange sword of a Freljord Diplomat. The youngest daughter of the Du Couteau family was traumatized and locked herself into her room.

Katarina was furious and got permission from her father, to both avenge her sister and sparking a war between the Freljord and Demacia. Unfortunately for the Noxus generals, Lux managed to infiltrate and overhear the information. She leeked the information to the King of Demacia, Jarvan III.

Katarina had to be stopped and Garen was the first general to jump at the chance. He is to lead a handful of the Dauntless Vanguard with him to stop Katarina's assassination attempt against the diplomat, and to prevent her from planting evidence that would frame Demacia for the evil deed.

Garen set out, and upon entering the Freljord territory...

* edit: I looked over the timeline and General Du Couteau, didn't go missing until later. So instead of Swain giving permission for Katarina to get revenge, it was her father.

Should you want to reach me or see more of my work, feel free to check out my deviant art page.
http://shouhda.deviantart.com/

Nalamare

Recruiter

07-30-2011

<3 <3 <3
Love it!
Great art.
DEMACIA!

Summoner Abyss

07-30-2011

Very well done, seems like frostmagi has inspire a few more people to be creative and come up with their own stories. Keep up the good work and I will bookmark this post also.

Vuther

07-30-2011

Courage removes stuns!? HAX!

Looks good so far, can't wait to see some more!

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Good ending. Ashe looks like a ***** in the comic. Like...she did it with her whole city while trynda was on a mission. But might just be me.

DEMACIAAAAA

SMN7

07-30-2011

Awesome comic! can't wait to see more.

Mizuken

07-30-2011

Dude when are you gonna start the relationship between Kat and Garen you could create the most epic love story ever.

ScarletHarlot

07-30-2011

Found this on DA, I'm a huge Ashe fan, loved it. *o*

DarkfirePheonix

07-30-2011

Why is Garen always the butt of the joke?

Summoner Abyss

07-31-2011

well this manga should be on summoners spotlight

12345 ... 9