Demonblade Tryndamere Trailer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troll in a Hat

08-02-2011

Teemo: Hup two three fo-OH MY GOD!!! *dead*

zigzag10100

08-02-2011

It's a good skin but not worth 20 bucks

static cheese

Recruiter

08-02-2011

What are the graphics?
I WANT TO KNOW :P
wow ....................
Tryndamere looks epic! ... and scary ;(

Malphaze

08-02-2011

I for one love this skin ^^

ElBurroBandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fb62 View Post
this is real game footage.. yes tryn is that op in game, too bad they are prolly goona just buff the most op champ in the game instead of nerf him.. seriously requires no skill and smashes.. kinda sad riot games lets **** like this go on
ARE YOU A ******? Seriously are you mentally ******ed that you can not figure out that when they took the clips OBVIOUSLY the champions he killed had barely any life left. Moron. Learn before QQ. Anyways Trynda got a huge nerf in this last patch. Even before the nerf i've never found him too OP. People just complain about his ultimate 'cuz they're too newb to not engage him 1v1 while it's up. You want to talk OP go find a jax or xin zhao forum and stop making yourself look stupid.

aarorocks994

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBurroBandito View Post
ARE YOU A ******? Seriously are you mentally ******ed that you can not figure out that when they took the clips OBVIOUSLY the champions he killed had barely any life left. Moron. Learn before QQ. Anyways Trynda got a huge nerf in this last patch. Even before the nerf i've never found him too OP. People just complain about his ultimate 'cuz they're too newb to not engage him 1v1 while it's up. You want to talk OP go find a jax or xin zhao forum and stop making yourself look stupid.
This may becuase he hits 500 damage and that 5 secounds of unkillable time leads to death of other team

Vurrock

08-03-2011

I'm mad that his spin isn't on fire. It looked like it in the trailer. Riot needs to do more with legendary skins for the amount of money they cost... His art looks like his spin is on fire. Yet, there is no fire.

Liverplop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Zomg!

Faptain Teemo