Question about mac client.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrostyyFalcon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

I have been playing LOL on my pc. My pc is horrible so LOL runs badly even with low graphics. (comps fault not LOL's) I have my macbook that i am DYING to play LOL on as i am leaving my comp home when i leave for college in 2 weeks. Any idea when a mac client will be up for everyone instead of invites? and will it be able to play with PC users or only mac users? dumb question i know. just curious though. Thank you guys so much for working on mac client i cant wait.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

08-01-2011

You will still connect to same servers So you will be able to play with the same account and play with your friends.

The Mac Client is currently in a closed beta, and no one knows when they will finish it. There are no invites given in a year time. But .. Google is thy friend

*It is not allowed to post links or how-to's to the Mac client in the forums.

FrostyyFalcon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

How buggy is the mac beta at the moment? like will it affect my gameplay significantly? or are they just small little bugs?

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

08-01-2011

The bugs are fairly minor (but there are some). What kind of MacBook do you have?

Don't expect to get 60fps. Most of the Mac users have a stable 30-40fps on low graphics.

FrostyyFalcon

08-03-2011

I have a macbook pro 13 inch. Google was a very good friend and my findings were. amazing.

sciyth

08-06-2011

Excellent

YSfighter

08-07-2011

Nice.