Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master Yi Bundle Sale: 50% Off the Champion and All Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzerosX

07-29-2011

Why don't I see Samurai Master Yi as much as Iona?

vermontsucks

07-29-2011

Quote:
Shimrra3:
Its not August yet!

That is why I figured it was a typo where he said it is in the store now, I was just making sure I was not crazy. lol

pyrosixtey

07-29-2011

hero's of newworth is free cool ill have to try it nothing against u riot i just like to give all games there chance. and i got some extra rp lying around. i think i could spend it for a taric bundle.

GLiNG

07-29-2011

from this

champions who have legendary skin or limited skin is the champions that will never be on sale in bundle like this.

but I think this sale is very great, nice job riot!

shadowtakeover

07-29-2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want to buy this but i'm gonna be out of town all of next week. Riot is there anyway you could somehow extend this for me. Just wondering.

MrYaah

07-29-2011

it says from now until midnight, but ionia yi isnt on sale yet! none of them are!

GnD BlueMoon

07-29-2011

Herrrrrrrooo yiiii

shadowtakeover

07-29-2011

Quote:
shadowtakeover:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want to buy this but i'm gonna be out of town all of next week. Riot is there anyway you could somehow extend this for me. Just wondering.

I know it's a lot to ask but I really really want to buy master yi and a couple of skins. Is there anyway you could help me out Riot?

Zeyami

07-29-2011

So you want me to buy more than one skin for a champion, even though Im only going to use 1 skin? No thanks.

Summober Name

07-29-2011

Sale isn't updating...should I be concerned or patient?