Master Yi Bundle Sale: 50% Off the Champion and All Skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TpK Hero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Negative patching times ftw?

Stevenk11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExLamina View Post
Ashe, Tristana, and Soraka sales incoming (even though Tristana was just on sale a few weeks ago)...
Tristana isn't 450, she's 0 if you have a facebook.

Shinlarry

07-29-2011

I assume this starts Tuesday;
However, in the post it says "From Now until......"

Hexed

07-29-2011

great idea, terrible champ pick.

Cmon Riot, a 450ip champion? Really? Not only that, but the lamest champion in the entire game.

HeyItsMeh

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermontsucks View Post
I may be reading this wrong, but shouldn't this be running in the store right now?
That's next week bro

Monkey Ð Luffÿ

Recruiter

07-29-2011

They should of done this a long time ago, they would of made alot of money.

Demosthenes

07-29-2011

WOW. It only took a 2 years for you to realize the marketing potential in bundle packages like this.

Now can we just see some multi hero bundles so you can make a kajillion more dollars?

Wizardmon

07-29-2011

Well I am cheap and I try to save my money. Thank you Riot for giving me an excuse to spend my RP. I have wanted this for a while. Now it'd be great if you'd do another character with a lot of non-legendary skins.

space jake 2006

07-29-2011

Giving me more games to queue dodge, eh Riot?

Cannon3579

07-29-2011

i can't say that i'm super enthusiastic about master yi.. but i think the idea of this sale is AWESOME.. i just hope that by the end of the summer some of my favorite champions will get the same treatment. Fantastic idea RIOT folks. Only suggestion from me would be to do more than 1 champ per week, there's alot of good stuff out there, especially skins that are seasonal or limited release.