Champion Sneak Peek - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grinningsphinx

07-31-2011

I have to admit, the name kinda is lacking..

OH NO, ITS A ....Skarner.(Skarnen: Hisss...snarf snarf)

Snarf Snarf.....

I rock your head

07-31-2011

Nice!!

DarkMagic121

07-31-2011

This is awesome. Animal champs are awesome especially a scorpion.
Make a dog now ppls!

Kotukic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-31-2011

Crixalissssss

Alake

Recruiter

07-31-2011

but it looks really bad think you should kill that artist that made that, makes my eyes hurt

Will N Sanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

I only wish one thing... I WANT TO SELL MY CHAMPIONS FOR HALF THE IP COST!!! D': -Cries like a baby.- Since Wukong came out before Skarner, I figured I'd have enough time to spend my saved IP on Shen and Morgana, and still be able to earn it all back; turns out I don't, since my internet is going to be shut off here soon. Wish I saved the IP ): Oh well, I'd love to re-earn this spectacular champion that I have been waiting ever so long for... >=) SCORPIOS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!!

Drogo Twinkies

07-31-2011

now.... stop trying to siphon money off players. you're already bragging about how many people you have playing. How about you put some of that money into new maps and stabilizing your servers before releasing another champ?

Gigalein

07-31-2011

I hope he doesnt change from his first look like yorick did that ruined yorick for me completely.
also hope riot doesnt make a blue artwork and makes him red in game. (reverse Kog'Maw)

LR Vago

07-31-2011

As taric said once: Gems are trutly outrageus

GORDO CREMA

07-31-2011

and the next one will be a non-humanoid too... WHO WILL BE THE NEXT AFTER HIM? ooo