Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whober

07-31-2011

Quote:
pureyoo:
op

no!
B button op!
Nerf it!!!

smheck

07-31-2011

His design is OP

Siniferous

07-31-2011

He will be "OP" because RIOT hasn't known balance in a long time so nearly any champ they make its easy to assume they will be "OP". Honestly this concept art severely disappoints me and after you already mentioned bringing out a crystal scorpion a long time back I'm just sad to think its going to look like that. For instance, are those ears he has??

Finally Riot my best advice STOP MAKING A STORY-LINE NO ONE CARE ABOUT make more content. If you had every person that's working on something pointless that has no effect to the game play instead actually help design a less glitchy more balanced and playable game there would be much less to complain about and more fun to be had.

But what do I know I'm only a consumer

KwanzaBot

07-31-2011

Quote:
Cahmnoir:
Abilities are out? I see nothing. Tanky DPS... LOL all champs are tanky DPS... with the exception of casters and Ashe lolololololol.

Edit: Thumbs down for laziness! Or actually take the effortless energy it takes to type a meaningful thought out response LOL!

Thats because people are dumb and assume that any melee non assassin must be a tanky dps. O hey Garen he has a shield ability (that protects only himself) he must be tanky, even though his other 3 abilities are all damage. Same thing with Jarvan, lee sin, and so on....Heres a crazy concept.....you build 1-2 survival items on them (frozen mallet / banshees) so that you don't get blown up when you fight someone and then the remaining items you build are damage or damage related (crit/lifesteal/etc..). Thats what common sense would tell you, but too bad every1 would rather just get a warmogs, a sunfire, and a force of nature and than just get atmas impaler to increase their damage every so slightly....It is really annoying to see every melee/fighter champion built this way because people would rather be able to run in and rambo with tons of hp and armor/resist rather than play intelligently/carefully on these types of champs.

Trixster

07-31-2011

yay scorpion time finnally woot been dying for him sense you teased us at e3

WindWalker Yasuo

07-31-2011

I've been waiting for more creature champions to come out. Creatures are my more used and favored of champs that i play.

Oneiric

07-31-2011

It's hard to state my satisfaction right now. I've been a hardcore fan of the Sand King, so I like the idea of a scorpion. However, I know he won't be a ripoff, as LOL, even though is inspired from DotA, tries not to copy the last gen champions.

Will definitely buy it!

Noxious10

07-31-2011

sand king is baws

TheMourningWood

07-31-2011

I think Riot is releasing too many champs one after another. Just means the game will burn out faster...

Million1

07-31-2011

This is definately both one of the most unique champion and art concepts so far!1 Kick ass!