Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonix80

07-30-2011

Skrnaer!!!!!!

Staccato

07-30-2011

**** the league using their magic all willynilly! Knew something was going to happen after I read that last journal of justice!

BlitzDrank

07-30-2011

sand king lives.

Hazujin

07-30-2011

So, this scorpion's name is Skarner.

How can you know a scorpion's name...?

Biggyhead

Recruiter

07-30-2011

looks like that scorpion pokemon hahahahah how ideas run out too funny

Zeful

07-30-2011

Quote:
ssparda:
I'll give you his set of skills:

a dash
a stun blow
a spin
an armor buff

in any order.

we love originality

Give him 4 abilities that don't have a rough analog to another champion, and fit design precedents of the game as a whole.

Fedise

07-30-2011

why do people get so excited about new champs? every post on here should be about how a new map hasn't been released yet. yay a scorpion gotta have it. wait, what? he uses a spike as a weapon? isn't that kinda like urgot or cassiopia or chogoth? well it's still awesome so i'll forget about no new map ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Dragonix80

07-30-2011

That's because there is NO MAGMA CHAMBER ANYMORE! Stop worry about a new map. Beside, you're talking to wrong group of people. Character creation isn't responsible for the new map. So you won't be seeing anything about new map everytime new champion comes out.

NeonBornSpartan5

07-30-2011

Quote:
Blazphemy:
STOP with this **** Riot, you just don't get it. There's enough ferkin champs, try some MAPS, or maybe some MAPS. OH a MAP would be nice. Anyone tried designing a MAP since magma chambers got "shelved"? MAP please. Please sir, can i have some MAPS. MAPS over easy anyone? Is making a MAP rocket science? must be. Handful of MAP. Pass the MAPS please. Oh look a new preview, is it a MAP... no of course not. Hows that MAP you've been workin on? Whats a MAP? I'm the MAP, I'm the MAP, I'M THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

and screw you lil h0m0s voting this down, get your ignorant newbie selves a new game and stop diluting this one.

Kid, let Riot do what they do, they have read your messages, and those of fans, and they know about the whole map crysis. You arent the first, and wont be the last to whine about new maps. They are eventually going to release new maps, and if they dont, then lets just all be quiet. This game is free, and I think thats alot from Riot and I thank them for makeing this game free for us, and you got a variety of champions you can play and learn, and use in competive play (if you want) , and alot of them are fun. Just be patient, and relax.

Chaplain Cassius

07-30-2011

The first picture looks like Dalaran Crater from old WoW