Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes at loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kentrey

09-02-2011

Quote:
Khismet:
reinstalled, its been over an hour and it says game still in progress, i hit reconnect and i get a failed to connect issue/firewall.

logged into a diff account, and it works Just Fine.But my main that i just spent $ on today, isnt working.

Looks like that worked. I have the same problem and i just logged into a friends account and it work btw if your looking for a way to test it might i suggest the proving grounds.

But now i'm confused riot why is League working for my friends account but not mine when it says "issue may be with your firewall, or issue may be your current driver"

Kukuts

09-02-2011

me too i cant load again it say me im not coneccted, and i test my conecction all is good what can i do??

Holthuis12

09-02-2011

Same Problem!! CANT RECONNECT TO GAME. Crashed on loading screen.. PLEASE FIX THIS

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

09-02-2011

Quote:
Philondra:
Reposting this here in an attempt to get help.

I've never had a problem before yesterday, but all of a sudden I find myself completely unable to play. Here's what happens:

* I queue for a game as usual
* I get to the champion select screen and choose my champion.
* After everyone picks their champion, the loading screen comes up.
* About halfway through loading, the game crashes and I get the bugsplat window.
* Rejoining the game causes me to crash out at the loading screen again.

I'm unsure of what to do. This issue has caused me to get three leaves for the last three games I have tried to enter and, needless to say, I am completely unable to play. Is anyone experiencing a similar issue? I've never had a problem until yesterday.

For the record, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but continue to have this issue.

BugSplat reports are a sign of a serious issue, and are very rare when compared to the rest of the issues seen. They typically show up when faulty hardware is present and is causing serious conflict with the game, or in even more rarer cases software on the system causing severe compatibility issues.

So a few questions would be...

• How old is your system?
  • Any recent hardware changes?
  • Have you had a day recently where the temperature of the room the computer is in rose about 80 F?
  • Is the computer in an environment where the temperature is regularly above 80 F?

The Software side would be....
  • Any recent software changes; Anti-virus, new programs or games?
  • Do you use P2P software like Limewire, BearShare or BitTorrent?
  • When was the last time you performed a disk clean-up and defrag on your hard drive?

Kentrey

09-02-2011

The only problem is that i have the same problem but when i log onto another account the game works fine. And i'm not the only one and i'm pretty sure if everyone else tried they would get the same result

Skia

09-02-2011

Well I tried logging onto a new account which didn't work for me, however, I was able to turn shadows off in a custom game and now everything works fine. Yknow... just without shadows *shrug*... It doesn't really make sense, I've been playing the game on my Alienware for probably almost a year and all of a sudden I'm not able to use shadows? Seems I should do some updating...

Edit: Welp... problem is back.

Holthuis12

09-02-2011

help

DEADABE

10-05-2014

same thing happens to me