Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes at loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimmy Hong

Recruiter

07-30-2011

I don't know if its similar to my problem but whenever everyone is 100% done in my loading screen it crashes when I enter the game then when I try to rejoin it crashes so I have to end up restarting my comp and join it then

MagnaMinty

07-30-2011

I also have a similar problem... after i uninstall the game now it won't allow me to update.

Philondra

07-31-2011

Bumping for assistance. I have log files posted on the first page.

Charlie Buckett

07-31-2011

Bump, have same problem tried removing league and reinstalling, but no luck! I miss meh league.
in loadup under name it says "unlocalized!"

Philondra

07-31-2011

Bumping for help

KoHAWK

07-31-2011

I am also having the same problem. My game will load to 100 percent, but while it does it some of the champions on the loading screen are blue and they say unlocalized. Once i enter the game i can play for a little bit sometimes, like 1-2 min then i get kicked out and the bug splat error popup comes up. If i try to reload i get kicked out immediately. I've tried loading, uninstalling, and reloading even using a disc drive and nothing is working

Skia

09-02-2011

Same exact problem. I'm not able to play at all because of this. Every time I load it gets about half way through and freezes, then a few seconds later I get a bug splat error. When I try to reconnect I get to 16-18% and it happens again. After reinstalling the game I still have the same issue. I hate having to listen to my friends in vent losing 4v5 because every time I queue with them I just crash out -_-.

Khismet

Recruiter

09-02-2011

Similar Issue, Log in, que up, pick champ, then i get to loading screen.
As soon as everyone loads and game is suppose to start, it crashes. I go to log back in, it tells me im already in a game, so i try to reconnect and it crashes again. Saying firewall is blocking it but no such issue. I am trying a reinstall, but from the looks of the posts that may not fix it.

Khismet

Recruiter

09-02-2011

reinstalled, its been over an hour and it says game still in progress, i hit reconnect and i get a failed to connect issue/firewall.

logged into a diff account, and it works Just Fine.But my main that i just spent $ on today, isnt working.

Kentrey

09-02-2011

does anyone have anything to say still waiting to play LoL HoN is getting boring