Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes at loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philondra

07-29-2011

Reposting this here in an attempt to get help.

I've never had a problem before yesterday, but all of a sudden I find myself completely unable to play. Here's what happens:

* I queue for a game as usual
* I get to the champion select screen and choose my champion.
* After everyone picks their champion, the loading screen comes up.
* About halfway through loading, the game crashes and I get the bugsplat window.
* Rejoining the game causes me to crash out at the loading screen again.

I'm unsure of what to do. This issue has caused me to get three leaves for the last three games I have tried to enter and, needless to say, I am completely unable to play. Is anyone experiencing a similar issue? I've never had a problem until yesterday.

For the record, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but continue to have this issue.

Philondra

07-29-2011

Bump for visibility. I really need some help here.

Irmo

07-29-2011

Do you have any third party program or files running on League of Legends ?
Any skins or modding ?

Done any recent update or change the file wall or anti virus ?

Also might want to post a log

Supan00b

07-29-2011

Yeah, same problem. Still waiting for a fix.

Philondra

07-29-2011

Hi Irmo,

Thank you for responding. I do not now, nor have I ever, installed any third-party mods or skins. There have also been no changes to my firewall or anti-virus programs.

Where does LOL store the log files? I could try to start a custom game to try to grab a log of the issue.

Philondra

07-29-2011

OK, I found what I believe are the related log files. These are from today, when I attempted to join a Coop vs. AI game earlier. Maybe someone who knows more than me can figure out what's going on.

Edit: The first batch of error logs is from when I initially attempted to load the game. The second batch is after I crashed and attempted to reconnect.

Philondra

07-30-2011

bumping for assistance.

YoshioPeePee

07-30-2011

this happened to me except the match won't load at all

it's annoying because i started up a game with a good team comp, now they have to 4v5 the entire thing and i'll probably get reported, i tried to get back in 5 times and i keep getting the error

and now on top of everything op is making me worry that i might not be able to start up any games period

YoshioPeePee

07-30-2011

game ended, got a leave

anyway i started up a custom with just bots just for the purpose of testing the loading screen and i didn't get any errors and loaded fine

not sure if this error is an isolated fluke incident with just that game or a problem with trying to load games with other players in them

will test out again in a co-op and keep you guys posted

still sad at losing out on a good team comp, those don't show up every match in solos

edited: no errors in the co-op, still want this looked into though

Philondra

07-30-2011

More bumping for visibility. I have been unable to play a game since this issue started.