Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


5HITCOMBO's guide to Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ute

Senior Member

07-29-2011

Quote:
Kaolla:
another long winded post from this guy who still hasn't learned WHAT elo hell is


Elo hell is simply play anyone with any build you want and roll your face on the keyboard to win. Anyone at 1k or lower Elo is incredibly bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Louise

Member

07-29-2011

Quote:
enderkin:
reasonably high elo person makes reasonable post that addresses issues clearly and succinctly

gets downvotes

story of GD


makes a post about apples when he is clearly talking about oranges.

elo hell is the 1000-1400 range of rating where players who BELONG in that range have their games ruined by newly injected people to ranked who haven't played enough games to settle into their "real" elo.

this is the range where you get the derp 300 elo crit stacking annies on your team. you don't get them at 1600. that is why this is elo hell

it's not whatever the hell 5hit is talking about in his post


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CASHEW PEANUT

Senior Member

07-29-2011

0-1200 : if I don't jungle, who will punish the overextenders.... so many people autoattacking it's not even funny.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5HATCOMBO

Senior Member

07-29-2011

Quote:
Kaolla:
makes a post about apples when he is clearly talking about oranges.

elo hell is the 1000-1400 range of rating where players who BELONG in that range have their games ruined by newly injected people to ranked who haven't played enough games to settle into their "real" elo.

this is the range where you get the derp 300 elo crit stacking annies on your team. you don't get them at 1600. that is why this is elo hell

it's not whatever the hell 5hit is talking about in his post

If you're a good player and you are facing critstacking annies it shouldn't matter what your team does or what their team does, you should just win it 1v5. This is arguably the easiest level of Elo Hell to break loose from because all you have to do is play better than critstacking annies.

I guess you haven't figured that one out yet, huh...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Louise

Member

07-29-2011

Quote:
5HITCOMBO:
If you're a good player and you are facing critstacking annies it shouldn't matter what your team does or what their team does, you should just win it 1v5. This is arguably the easiest level of Elo Hell to break loose from because all you have to do is play better than critstacking annies.

I guess you haven't figured that one out yet, huh...


unless you are in the 50/50 side of the coin that gets the crit annie on your team.

elo hell exists specifically at this range because you never get the satisfying "good game" where everyone on both teams are playing at the elo level they are supposed to be at. you either stomp them, or they stomp you. there's no well played even matches.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parametric

Senior Member

07-29-2011

Quote:
Kaolla:
makes a post about apples when he is clearly talking about oranges.

elo hell is the 1000-1400 range of rating where players who BELONG in that range have their games ruined by newly injected people to ranked who haven't played enough games to settle into their "real" elo.

this is the range where you get the derp 300 elo crit stacking annies on your team. you don't get them at 1600. that is why this is elo hell

it's not whatever the hell 5hit is talking about in his post


I don't get this mentality.

People act like they get the most derping team in the world while their playing against a 5man premade of 2k+ smurfs. If there's someone that bad on your team chances are there's someone equally as bad on the other team.

Some games are just can't be carried, true, but if you really are 150+ elo above your current elo you can carry most of your games. Then after a certain amount of games while having a 50-60% win percentage you will climb elo.

winning 6/10 games isn't that hard if you don't belong where you are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5HATCOMBO

Senior Member

07-29-2011

Quote:
Kaolla:
unless you are in the 50/50 side of the coin that gets the crit annie on your team.

elo hell exists specifically at this range because you never get the satisfying "good game" where everyone on both teams are playing at the elo level they are supposed to be at. you either stomp them, or they stomp you. there's no well played even matches.

you don't get that at any level, wtf are you smoking that makes you think this happens anywhere

and man, props to that one critstacking annie for keeping you down so long


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

enderkin

Senior Member

07-29-2011

Quote:
Kaolla:
makes a post about apples when he is clearly talking about oranges.

elo hell is the 1000-1400 range of rating where players who BELONG in that range have their games ruined by newly injected people to ranked who haven't played enough games to settle into their "real" elo.

this is the range where you get the derp 300 elo crit stacking annies on your team. you don't get them at 1600. that is why this is elo hell

it's not whatever the hell 5hit is talking about in his post


But who will kill her!? Her range is obscene!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imagine Peace

Senior Member

07-29-2011

*Insert offended response detailing why you're wrong, and why I clearly belong in the 2200+ ELO bracket*

*Proceed to rage downvote OP at every chance that presents itself.*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orcheon

Senior Member

07-29-2011

yo i faced this guy called 5hitcombo who played garen in bottom lane with galio

it did not go well

i was pretty mad at my laning partner, i told them repeatedly to drop the ward they got in the bush but i ended up buying them myself