Tristana Too High Cooldown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultimatesjk

07-29-2011

I think Tristana needs lower cooldowns. After I use rocket jump to get into a battle, I have no easy way to get out of it unless I use Flash, which obviously can only be used once per few minutes. I know a lot of people will say to get cooldown reduction items, but I prefer to stick to the recommended items. Maybe Tristana should have an effect on Rocket Jump so that if she lands near enemies, her cooldown for using Rocket Jump again is greatly reduced?

Ricebowlol

07-29-2011

Maybe you should take advantage of the longest non-kogmaw auto-attack range in the game instead of trying to get into melee range?

ultimatesjk

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricebowlol View Post
Maybe you should take advantage of the longest non-kogmaw auto-attack range in the game instead of trying to get into melee range?
I would say yes to that, except then why did Riot even have Rocket Jump do any damage in the first place? Extra damage. Besides, if I used Rocket Jump and then was able to Rocket Jump out again more quickly than I can now, I could use that extra damage and then be able to use the far range also.

Mr Fuzzie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Kill someone with the RJ, then you can use it again to leave

xRiney

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricebowlol View Post
I cant remember the last time the passive actually scaled her range past Caitlyns, even though it says it can. Im fairly sure it was broken long ago and nobody even bothered to check because nobody plays trist.

As for CDs, yes, she needs lower cooldowns bad. Also her ult needs to scale of AD so its actually viable apart from RJing behind enemy team and pushing them towards yours.

ultimatesjk

07-29-2011

Yeah, but sometimes that's hard to pull off. Then you'd have to really time when you use it because the ability doesn't refresh if you don't get the kill (if someone else is fighting that opponent, there's a 50-50 chance you'll just get an assist). Other than that, I could try using it when I know it will kill an enemy or when I have Flash to get out of there. I'm responding to Mr Fuzzie, by the way

ultimatesjk

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRiney View Post
I cant remember the last time the passive actually scaled her range past Caitlyns, even though it says it can. Im fairly sure it was broken long ago and nobody even bothered to check because nobody plays trist.

As for CDs, yes, she needs lower cooldowns bad. Also her ult needs to scale of AD so its actually viable apart from RJing behind enemy team and pushing them towards yours.
I totally agree

Zionova

07-29-2011

Outside of an AP build Tristana, the only time you would use rocket jump is to either get a killing shot or as an escape mechanism.

Wrathful Panda

07-29-2011

Play AP Tristana, its hilarious, Rocket jump - 1k dmg, Ultimate - 2k dmg Watch as they disintegrate

ultimatesjk

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiyyne View Post
Play AP Tristana, its hilarious, Rocket jump - 1k dmg, Ultimate - 2k dmg Watch as they disintegrate
are you serious?