Sivir Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bnaM

04-30-2010

WOW thats a brand new way to play a Sivir! ...o wait.

MisterTZ

04-30-2010

Sivir is his most played... So Corki must be next.

Varnic

04-30-2010

No offense Phreak, but you're just pubstomping noobs on your smurf account. That method to playing Sivir (summoner skills, talent spec, runes) is highly unusual imo.

Steamsteam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

This spotlight was easily my least favourite. Sounded like you were being rushed everytime you spoke. Im sure the next spotlight will be as good as i expect from you.....

My favourite is totally shen and ezreal keep up the good work! I would also like to see you try a kassadin spotlight! FTW!

Hidan

04-30-2010

Sooo these are cool and all but sivir? Common, not only is she easy to play, shes a great hero.

I'd be impressed if you made a, i dont know, trynadamere champion spotlight. Or any character that doesn't appear too often because not many people can use them effectivly (which in tryn's case is because he is a terribly useless champion).

Anywho yeah....everyone knows how to use sivir bro....u didn't really need Jesse Perring on alistar as overkill either...

ProfessorStein

04-30-2010

Sure is *****ing in this thread.

Phreak said a while ago we'll probably get a spotlight for every champion. So why don't you just deal with it instead of being whiny autistics?

No seriously thanks for the alternate build, Phreak. Will try. I usually go into three BL's after starks.

Nagus

04-30-2010

You dare make a fake video in which Jesse Perring dies?

You look Death in the eye.

OriginZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

Awesome

Quality Player

04-30-2010

leave out the "because its time to" part.. loool

Dectilon

04-30-2010

You know what I would like to see a spotlight on? Support heroes. Janna and Soraka. Sure, it's nice to know how to get kills with killer heroes, but few seem to want to play the support role, and those who do tend to do it poorly.

Also, I think it's been mentioned before but in all of these you seem to be up against just overall weaker teams. Maybe it's worth bringing up a few situations where the game is going relatively poorly too.

The build seems pretty solid, but it can run into trouble if you're solo queue:ing because you'll often have someone else hellbent on jungling, stealing the buffs you've built yourself to get.