Corki vs. Caitlyn

Corki 63 52.50%
Caitlyn 57 47.50%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Corki vs. Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryptic Theory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Who is the better buy? I am buying both sooner or later but which one is better to get first? I was leaning towards Corki but I heard he might be nerfed more so I became unsure.

IS1e3cc613d0d6d0

07-29-2011

I don't think Cait is good. She is strong early on but fades out as the game pasts. You need to be really fed to be a threat lategame.

Cait's ulti does suck. The damage is laughable.

A Hobbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

I play corki the nerf to him want that bad. Caitlyn's ult is laughable seeing how people can block it, especially tanks. Although I find Caitlyn fun. Corki is good dps better then caitlyn. The thing is Caitlyns Q animation is too long and so is her R. So most ppl can just dodge her spells...

ZigZagJoe

07-29-2011

Caitlyn can carry straight out of lane, and in most cases supress who she is laning against. Corki requires more farm and a team who can protect him. At the same point of farm, cait is less effective than other carries at carrying, though.

Honestly, given that corki was nerfed into the ground, I'd say buy cait. You'll have more fun with her in pub queue anyways; I always found that corki was extremely painful to play with randoms, especially without a dedicated tank.

ikillutwice

07-29-2011

Caitlyn is easier and has a stronger early game
Corki just got nerfed

Kapp

07-29-2011

I was actually recently asking that question myself. I decided to get Corki first, even though he just got nerfed, and if you never played him pre nerf (like me) you will probably love him. He's a very fun and interesting champ, and I have a blast.

I intend to get Caitlyn today, her early game is amazing, and she looks fun. I have a buddy who always dominates in the early game, and owns the late game because he's so fed.

Cryptic Theory

07-30-2011

Kind of a tied vote here. Any other input on the situation?

Gr33nBud

07-30-2011

I would say Cait now. Corki lost his ability to keep enemies at bay during laning phase. The blind was really the only thing to detour constant ganks in Corkis face.
Without the blind to help out early game if I get jumped now my only move is to W and hope I run to tower in time or die. If people want to harass Corki a lot more early game then they can. The blind was really the only early move that would counter in your face opponents. Now thats gone and with less dmg.

Impawsible

07-30-2011

Why do people think caitlyn cant do well late game? Once I get infinity edge, phantom dancer, and last whisper, I start doing some serious damage.

Jamochawoke

07-30-2011

Cait is a fun, balanced champ. She's also really annoying to lane against.

Save her ulti for cleanup duty and not in the middle of teamfights.