Journal of Justice: BREAKING NEWS - War in Kalamanda pacified!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L0ckNess

07-29-2011

ZOMG WHO GIVES A SH*T. Lore team=waste of money.

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

07-29-2011

Love the artwork. =)

RJthewolf

07-29-2011

i don't like this, the JoJ might put a positive spin on it, but thats a blatant show of force from a supposedly neutral entity, "cross the league and look what happens" comes to mind. this is crossing a line when they start taking away other governments freedoms, including the right to fight. especially two prideful city-states like noxus and demacia, they're going to have a bone to pick with the league, and if the league isn't careful they might put asside their differences to come put an end to it.

Stormtemplar

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJthewolf View Post
i don't like this, the JoJ might put a positive spin on it, but thats a blatant show of force from a supposedly neutral entity, "cross the league and look what happens" comes to mind. this is crossing a line when they start taking away other governments freedoms, including the right to fight. especially two prideful city-states like noxus and demacia, they're going to have a bone to pick with the league, and if the league isn't careful they might put asside their differences to come put an end to it.

The thing is, the League exists to preserve peace, and not doing so could cause to world to explode or something so, you know, I think it's okay. Plus Noxus and Demancia agree to do what the league said and all too.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJthewolf View Post
Are you disatified with the way the League handles things? You want to know the truth of whats going on on Valoran? Check our new Valoran Herald each week!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1036996

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jokes aside, i love JoJ and on our... newspaper (?) i take the news from the JoJ and analize them on my particular vision ^^ (i also create some minor news on my own u.u). Feel free to give me idea for new News there huh (and dont be too harsh on me :P)