Renekton or Wukong?

Renekton 14 58.33%
Wukong 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Renekton or Wukong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prohit22

07-28-2011

So i am approaching 6300 ip and i have had my eye out for these 2 champs for some time now, but i am having trouble deciding which one i want.

I know both are slightly UP atm, but which one do you all think would be a better choice in the future once they get buffed to a balanced state.

Thanks.

MrDragonNoncreep

07-28-2011

Mmm the crocodile aligator

ZeroTheDefiant

07-28-2011

I personally have never played Wukong or played against him but I do main Renekton and can add input on him. Renekton was the very first champ i bought when i started and has been a top pick for me, even though he is slightly underpowered. He is a perfect solo top in ranked due to him not using mana and a heal on his Q (which may not seem too impressive, but with 50 fury and a full creep wave, you can heal up to 100 Health per cast). His W is a two hit( three hit with 50 fury) attack that does great damage and stuns as well as adding on hit affects from items like black cleaver and madred's. His E is his only escape method though and has a grueling cooldown of around 15 seconds, it does minimal damage but should only be used to escape or chase really, if you hit an enemy unit with it, you can cast a second time. His ult is quite underpowered, it is much like nasus' but with less bonuses, he only gains a health boost and DOT around him, but nonetheless still useful in teamfights. Renekton though is very different from Wukong in the sense that he is a tanky DPS(very tanky when built right), while wukong is a more squishy fighter.

Edit: sorry for the wall-o-text

Kalju

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

the only two champs i have unlocked are wukong and renekton. In my opinion wukong is a lot more fun and easier to play and doesnt get attacked first for being squishy and his decoy is freaking amazing