Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] My Crit is Over 9000: Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shirokuma

Recruiter

09-21-2009

Quote:
Krald:
I totally played you last night, and in vent I was like "oh crap thats Shirokuma, he's that dude who keeps posting all this advanced math stuff on some ashe guide, I hope his skills aren't as good as his mathcrafting and theorycrafting..." They were, and I was trying out a completely new hero (sion) and I had no idea what to do! Not to mention our ashe was a cocky jerk who had no idea how to play her (he said your build sucked, yet you owned our team)

Next game he went 3-14 or something, and even with me 'carrying' as Veigar we got stomped. Please play with me so I don't have to deal with a crummy ashe

Heh, I sent a friend request over PVP.net, just message me when you're online and I'll play with you if you want.

AwesomeMcRad

09-21-2009

Just warning you shirokuma that a friend request is coming your way.

Shirokuma

Recruiter

09-21-2009

Currently testing Ashe with the OPest item in the game at the moment (Triforce). It's seeming successful so far.

Droite

09-22-2009

Shirokuma Can you tell me your mastery point build

Shirokuma

Recruiter

09-22-2009

21/0/9.

Honestly though, Ashe is outdated with this new patch. HP stacking is effective as ever with the Heart of Gold, Trinity is the new OP item, and Ashe's low attack speed doesn't sync well with Madred's Bloodrazor. Currently playing a carry Cardmaster, might write up a guide on it.

Stef

09-24-2009

Enough said about Ashe I wont argue alot, am just telling that the best way to buy items, is this order; Start with Pendant of Regrowth -> Philostone -> +3 Boots -> Infinity Edge -> After this it depends on what u lack. U might go with attack speed + manaburn or Black Cleaver. If you think your dmg is high enough, go for some survival stuff like Vial. And i do not agree that attack speed is bad for Ashe! Its essential. 1k crit with the speed of a machinegun, is pretty epic!

Bookston

09-26-2009

How much does your crit chance go up by every three seconds? In theory if i was to bring Ashe into lane and not touch anything, how far in the game would I have to wait for it to be around/near 100%?

Droite

09-27-2009

Quote:
Bookston:
How much does your crit chance go up by every three seconds? In theory if i was to bring Ashe into lane and not touch anything, how far in the game would I have to wait for it to be around/near 100%?

3/6/9/12/15/18 % for each 3 seconds wait so the max u should wait is 18 seconds but i dont think it is a good move from you to wait that time unless u are hiding to kill a champion.

Droite

09-27-2009

Quote:
Stef:
Enough said about Ashe I wont argue alot, am just telling that the best way to buy items, is this order; Start with Pendant of Regrowth -> Philostone -> +3 Boots -> Infinity Edge -> After this it depends on what u lack. U might go with attack speed + manaburn or Black Cleaver. If you think your dmg is high enough, go for some survival stuff like Vial. And i do not agree that attack speed is bad for Ashe! Its essential. 1k crit with the speed of a machinegun, is pretty epic!

with the item set up u got there you wont get more than 400 crit imo but im not arguing your play style

Kathra

09-28-2009

Perhaps this has been answered elsewhere, but can a shot at 100% crit (reached from the Ashe passive) not actually crit? I've only noticed this with Ashe's ult but it happened twice last game so I'm wondering: does the passive effect only apply if the next shot is a normal attack?

At first I thought it was my imagination but the second time I was sitting at the spawn, had just checked my character screen (crit was at 100%), then shot my ult and it didn't crit.