[Suggestion] Repair game files option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol2301

12-17-2011

my league of legend cannot open because it said that error failure to launch Rads/system/rads_user_kennel.exe but i did open the requirment it is not working pls help me

Walter Melon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

I cant get to the patcher to do any repairing. is there anyway to repair through file locations or anything? I'm getting RADS errors now at my house and i need them fixed.

shamayonaise

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowPolyCount View Post
It's already in the new patcher.
It's included, but it doesn't really do much. For me anyway.
I'm pretty good with computers, and got a decent gaming computer..
after downloading the patch, couldn't play games anymore because of a black screen that would pop up after I picked my character and it would go into the screen that would 'summon' all of the players.
looked and looked and looked and possibility maybe, that it could be repaired.

I used the repair tool, nothing. so I'm going to have to quit LoL until a new patch is out, which totally blows.
just saying. I'm going to miss LoL

jasonzasd

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamayonaise View Post
It's included, but it doesn't really do much. For me anyway.
I'm pretty good with computers, and got a decent gaming computer..
after downloading the patch, couldn't play games anymore because of a black screen that would pop up after I picked my character and it would go into the screen that would 'summon' all of the players.
looked and looked and looked and possibility maybe, that it could be repaired.

I used the repair tool, nothing. so I'm going to have to quit LoL until a new patch is out, which totally blows.
just saying. I'm going to miss LoL
same thing to me too now since it wouldint open before so i redownloaded it and it started happening why dont u redownload or repair in both ways?