Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Repair game files option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol2301

12-17-2011

my league of legend cannot open because it said that error failure to launch Rads/system/rads_user_kennel.exe but i did open the requirment it is not working pls help me

Walter Melon

03-04-2012

I cant get to the patcher to do any repairing. is there anyway to repair through file locations or anything? I'm getting RADS errors now at my house and i need them fixed.

shamayonaise

04-14-2012

Quote:
LowPolyCount:
It's already in the new patcher.

It's included, but it doesn't really do much. For me anyway.
I'm pretty good with computers, and got a decent gaming computer..
after downloading the patch, couldn't play games anymore because of a black screen that would pop up after I picked my character and it would go into the screen that would 'summon' all of the players.
looked and looked and looked and possibility maybe, that it could be repaired.

I used the repair tool, nothing. so I'm going to have to quit LoL until a new patch is out, which totally blows.
just saying. I'm going to miss LoL

jasonzasd

05-25-2012

Quote:
shamayonaise:
It's included, but it doesn't really do much. For me anyway.
I'm pretty good with computers, and got a decent gaming computer..
after downloading the patch, couldn't play games anymore because of a black screen that would pop up after I picked my character and it would go into the screen that would 'summon' all of the players.
looked and looked and looked and possibility maybe, that it could be repaired.

I used the repair tool, nothing. so I'm going to have to quit LoL until a new patch is out, which totally blows.
just saying. I'm going to miss LoL

same thing to me too now since it wouldint open before so i redownloaded it and it started happening why dont u redownload or repair in both ways?